Civilization

Anchorage, Alaska

1100 hours

January 7th

???POV

I saw the Cessna plane as it soared across the sky. I knew they would come this way. The GPS that they had was all a fake. I warned my boss, "they're up."

"Good, now get ready for the crossbows and rifles."

"Why always history stuff?"

"to remember the past," She said. Then a smile formed on her face

Mike POV

Flashback

I was going to the Cryptography class when I was kidnapped. It was when I was walking to class with Zoe. We were talking about hacking for some reason. I held Zoes hand and mine. And we looked at each other.

Then something surprising happened. A rag was clasped on my nose, and It was black

I soon woke up in a truck, chained. Zoe was already awake. "Are you ok?" Zoe said to me. It was me who was supposed to say that too, Zoe.

"Yeah, I'm fine, where are we?"

"I think SPYDER kidnapped us," Zoe said. I gasped in shock. "No, it can't be." 

we soon went to an airport, and then into a private jet. Catherine and Cyrus and Alexander were there too.

I didn't know where we went until we landed somewhere cold: ALASKA I was shocked—and terrified. We soon were headed into Anchorage.

Three weeks later, they decided that they should kill us. So they took us to a shack in Canada, where it was in the wilderness so people can't see us.

Then they put us in a cage, and the lava was rising. I thought SPYDER was going to kill us with guns, but not.

I could hear the guards laughing, and it looked like it was the end, but Erica rescued us. While we were doing it, I saw a musket cradled in the agent's arms. 

What? I thought

END OF FLASHBACK

We landed on a large grassy plain near Anchorage. It was beautiful in Anchorage. The sun was perking up, and it was a romantic scene.

Well, we didn't have time for that.

"Where should we hide now?" I said. Ben looked at Erica. She knew all about cultures and cities. She ought to know about Alaska too.

"I know where to go," She said. She then took out a piece of paper. It showed some coordinates. "Come this way."

"Where are we going?" Zoe said. "We're going to a friend of mine."

Cyrus immediately flashed in understatement. "Are you talking about Carlos?

Erica turned red a bit. "Yeah"

"oh, wasn't he Alexander's friend's son? Or your mini boyfriend when you were young?

"uh, Sure, yeah."

I looked at Ben. He looked jealous.

We soon came across the "Carlos" house. Erica knocked on the door. Someone opened the door. He had blue eyes, and he wore a black suit.

"Hi, Carlos," Erica said to him. It wasn't a cold greeting. There was more warmth in her voice. She usually greeted people by giving them harsh stares.

Bens' jealousy turned worse. He seemed sad. Erica must have noticed this because she immediately turned cold. "We're going on a mission to find SPYDER's plans. Can we stay here for a bit?"

"Sure," He said. He then led us into the house. It was a neat and nice house, with paintings on the walls. An elderly woman greeted us.

Carlos gave each of us a piece of candy for the sheer fun of it. Erica started to eat some of it. It was skittles. 

I think it was Carlos's mom. Or a maid. She seemed familiar. But I couldn't place it.

Catherine then said to Ben: "They don't get along that much; Erica just greeted him because it been a long time since she saw her.

It turns out Carlos was a spy for the MI6 and had been working on some missions and stuff.

Bens, jealousy immediately disappeared. He now seemed happy. He greeted Carlos.

"You guys can sleep in the guest room," Carlos said. He showed us the way into the guest room.

"Thanks, but we're only gonna stay here for a day," Erica said. "Oh, ok," Carlos said, saddened.

"anyways, we need to go now," Cyrus said. "Can we first eat something?" Zoe said. "I'm getting hungry."

"Ok," Catherine said. Ben then looked at the older woman, then seemed suspicious.

"what do you want?" the woman said, I was pretty really sure that I heard her voice from somewhere. Erica seemed startled too.

"Actually," Ben said. "I'm full" We learned this trick from Suspicions on Hogwarts guide book back in spy school: if you think something or someone is suspicious.  don't take something from that person, and trust yourself.

"Are you sure?" The woman said. "Yeah," Carlos said. "The muffins that she bakes are delicious."

Then, Ben gasped in shock. "Ms. E!" Erica suddenly started to choke the second when she said that.

Carlos looked at her, confused. All of a sudden, SPYDER agents came down from upstairs and pointed their guns at us. Immediately, everybody froze, except for Carlos, who was confused.

"uhh, Emma, what are you doing?" he said to Ms. E.

"ok, first of all, I'm not Emma, and second, shut up, or I'll blow your head off. She then took out a gun, then pointed it at Ben.

"I'm finally gonna get you, once and for all!" Then I heard a click. Carlos had pressed some button. 

And then a sofa came from the ceiling and landed on Ms. E square in the face.

Another sofa hit the agents, who were knocked out and sprawled on the floor.

"wow, nice move," Erica said to Carlos.

Carlos walked over to Ms.E., "Aren't you, my maid? Why are you SPYDER's leader?" He said, disappointed. He then kicked Ms. E in the face. "OUCH!" 

"I thought you were a bad guy," I said. "I mean, no offense."

"None taken," Carlos said. "Now, can you tell us what SPYDER's plans are?" Carlos knew what SPYDER was and what they do.

"This time, Joshuas in control of that," Ms. E said. She seemed to be telling the truth, but we were still concerned.

"Are you sure?"

"yeah, because—OUCH!" Carlos socked her in the face again. She then passed out.

"oops," He said.

Erica looked at Carlos angrily. "You just made her pass out! Why would you do that? Now we have to keep her hostage, and it will take another hour or two!

Ben was enjoying every second of this.

Everybody was too distracted, that when I looked back at the sofa, Ms. E was gone.

"Uh, Erica, you know that Ms. E and the others escaped? And that it was all an act?

Erica cursed under her breath.

Come on; we need to get ready to infiltrate SPYDER's compounds."

"But, where is it?" Ben said.

"Isn't it obvious? Erica said. "We follow Ms. E."