Desfusing

SPYDER & SHARKS backup base

1759 hours

January 7th

Erica POV

I looked at the person who was talking and turned grave. I could also see Joshua. One of the guards had set on the missile controls. It seems to be just the first missile. Although there were barrels next to the missile controls. There were about 45 barrels. It must be gunpowder. I wonder what SPYDER was doing for that.

I then looked at the conversation again. Ms. E was talking about some other things.

"We need to also need to launch the nukes in the forest today," Ms. E said. "Why today?" Mr. Nevens said.

"We know that pesky Ben is somewhere, and they figured out our plans. It's only a matter of time before something else happens"

"Ok then," Mr. Nevens said. "but its gonna take some time, it's tough to launch a lot of missiles at once"

The guard started to calculate and did things.

"Aw crap"

"What is it?" Ms. E said in concern. "The coordinates, their all wrong" "How?" Ms. E yelled. Catherine then said: "in the count of three attack"

So we counted to three, then attacked. I launched myself at the guards, and everything became chaos. There was gun firing, people groaning, and some people in shock.

There were more guards than expected. Hundreds started to come. There were just too many of them. Later we were cornered. When the guards were about to shoot us, Ms. E yelled: "WAIT"

Ben POV

I was sort of surprised. Ms. E didn't say "Wait" when you were about to kill some bad guys.

"What is it?" Ms. Nevens said. "Before you die, you need to solve the questions for us" I groaned. This was just like evil spy school, how they manipulated me.

"Do it or die faster" Ms. E taunted. I looked at Erica. She nodded. I started to go to the piece of paper that the guard had pulled up for me. The equation was only two questions. I decided to answer the fake answers, but then Ms. E would spot me and kill me.

I had to do it. So I did, except that I wrote the equations really slowly. "Stop stalling for time," Ms. E said. 

I soon finished the questions, and it seemed and looked that it was over. Murray gave a grunt.

"Now you will die," Ms. E said. She then got a gun and pointed it at me. I thought I was gonna die when a miracle happened. yes, God was at my side.

A black figure, all of a sudden, came from the top by a rope-like monkey and kicked Ms. E in the face, which caused her to drop her gun.

The guards then saw him and attacked. The black figure started to fight everybody. He kicked and punched, and had lighting reflexes.

Soon all the guards lay on the floor, unconscious.

There was still a problem. More guards started to come. The black figure took out its mask, to reveal its face: Cyrus.

"Cyrus" Murray exclaimed, Then he started to praise the Lord.

"We got to get out of here," Cyrus said. "No, we need to confront SPYDER and thwart their plans" I said. Cyrus seemed shocked, but nodded in understanding.

Then, machine guns started to fire. There were four guards shooting them. Cyrus quickly knocked out all four of the men, and they slumped on the guns, unconscious.

We all cheered, except for Cyrus. Then, I gave a shock of worry. I then turned around, to see Mr. Nevens, he was tapping the coordinates on the paper fast, he then clicked ACTIVATE.

There was a ten-minute countdown. Cyrus cursed under his breath. "Looks like we haven't prosses the whole plan yet"

we were in the surge of panic. there was only nine minutes and forty-two seconds left.

"How do we shut this thing off?" Catherine said to Ms. E.

"There's no way, unless it explodes" Ms. E joked. She gave an evil laugh. I looked at the controls. There were so many buttons on it, and it had its own power source.

"You also can't destroy it, has a  special metal that's bombproof and bulletproof," Ms. E said. I was growing worried. This was bad.  "When the missiles attack their location, the people who ate the candy will also forget about the history of the world, and also the control system launches ten nukes to destroy a lot of trees int he amazon," Ms. E said. She was clearly enjoying her moment.

TIME SKIP

There were only two minutes left. I tried to think of what could make this break. It said it was immune to bombs. hmm, bombs, but what kind? Mechanical? or chemical?

Then a thought struck me. A chemical bomb could melt the metal, then we could brake it. I looked around. There were rooms around the place that said EXPERIMENT ROOM. I quickly headed there. Erica followed me.

"What are you doing," She said. "Trying to save the world" I went inside the room and found some chemicals. I didn't know how to make a chemical bomb. But luckily, there were drawers of chemical bombs. There also was masks. I quickly took two chemical bombs and then raced out of the room. I handed the masks to all of my friends. "Get behind me" was all I said. The chemical bomb was like a grenade, but with chemicals in it. Ms. E started to stare in shock at the chemical bomb. Her gun was fifteen feet away, but she knew, if she reached for it, she would be blown to bits.

I pulled the pin, then threw the bomb at the control room. It exploded, and chemicals spewed everywhere. But didn't hit any of us. We looked at the control panels. It was still intact. 

3...2....1... missiles activate, preparing for launch

And then I heard the missiles launching. 

we were doomed.