Escape route

In Ms. Es secret HQ

1300 hours

Erica POV

January 7th

"So, Ben, did you find what my plans were?" Ms. E said. We could have attacked her. But Ashley and Warren came and pointed guns at us. More SPYDER agents came.

"No, we didn't," I said. "Ben's still figuring it out" "That's good because then we can kill you now."

The guards came and pointed their guns at us, civil war rifles. Dane seemed to enjoy this moment. This time it seemed like it was over. Our luck had run out, no falling sofas, distractions, or any other thing that can save us.

But then Ben still clung on to hopes

"I think I have—" He started, but was cut off by Ms. E.

"Stop stalling for time; I know this is a trap. I'm not going to let you get away with this again."

"I just wanna say a few questions before we die," Ben said.

"No—" Ms. E said.

"ok, first of all, how did Joshua get his body parts back?" Joshua growled at this.

"He got some experiment by putting nuclear fission expanding cells into his arms and legs so in a few years he grows the body parts back," Ms. E said quickly.

"And second, how did you get all the candy to feed it to the whole planet?"

"Because We ship it to skittles and they sell it around the world, I see Erica already ate one. In the skittles, there are little devices that will do something to you."

"Now, time for you to die" They crept in closer, aiming guns at us. But I already had a plan. Since Ben distracted Ms. E for a few seconds, I had time to get a smoke bomb out of my utility belt and drop it on the floor. The second before they shot, the thing exploded.

We ran for cover. Bullets tore through the walls. A shot almost got me, but I dodged it at the last second. I heard a yelp as someone got shot. I looked that way where the yelp came from. It was Mike, and he clutched onto his leg.

He seemed to be in much pain, so I quickly grabbed him and put him on my shoulders. Zoe gasped.

"Its ok, only a sedative dart," I said. This was a lie because I didn't want anybody to get worried and losing their guard.  We continued to run through halls as bullets tore past us. 

We soon came to an air duct once again, but this won't be helpful. And we already knew that someone was guarding the entrance.

Put I was prepared with our escape route. I, Cyrus, and my mom had talked about the plan.

I quickly opened the door of a room and locked it. It seemed to be a medical center. 

Carlos got some bandages and pain killers for Mike, while I tried to crack open this wall. I scouted the grounds, and this section of the wall was the thinnest, only about six inches thick. 

I got a dagger from my belt and started to dig through the mortar in the bricks. I heard the sound of a bullet hitting on the door; we didn't have much time.

Zoe looked at Mike and shrieked. 

"You lied to me!" " well, yeah, because I didn't want to scare you," Mike seemed to have passed out. He was In so much pain. Catherine and Cyrus had joined with me. Their daggers were scraping off the mortar of the bricks. 

I heard more gunshots outside, followed by heavy footsteps.

We soon dug through the brick. I then threw the brick; then, we started to take apart the house. We made a small hole enough to fit us all, then told everybody to get out. I was leaving when Ben got a piece of furniture.