Destruction and exploration

Cruise boat

1749 hours

January 7th

Ben POV

The bomb started to drop from the sky. Thankfully, it wasn't a Nuke. It was an original bombs. It exploded on the deck. Then, on our left, something came into our direction. Torpedos. A sub must have been here.

It hit the hull and we went flying.

The ship started to sink immediately.  Since we weren't far from water, the ship didn't sink. It sort of dropped and touched the seafloor. "Everybody evacuate a terrorist group is attacking the ship evacuate please," The captain said. The crew quickly pulled the lifeboats out. Everybody went out, terrified. Some were wounded. But I never saw a dead person.

I heard police sirens and ambulances ringing in the distance. The ship was sinking farther than expected. 

Like SPYDER.

We were in our rooms, and our ankles were already submerged. 

There was a door. Mike started to tug on it. It was locked. "We need to get out," Catherine said. She was calm, given the situation that we were in.

We started to look for doors that were unlocked. We finally managed to find one unlocked, but this lead downstairs, which was trouble. Now the water was beyond our waists. It was sinking fast. We were gonna drown.

"This is not good," Murray said in terror. He was now praying. "why do I deserve this? Im on the good side now, please don't make me die"

I looked around. There had to be a window somewhere. I then remembered: there was a window in the room where it leads to the secret passage. Now the ship started to capsize. There seemed to be no one in the ship now, except for us.

"Come on! there's a window here that we can escape!" We all went to the room. Water filled to our chests. We didn't have much time.

we soon arrived at the room. It was a small window, but able to fit through us. Although Murray and Alexander was gonna have some hard time getting through. Zoe went first because she was the smallest. Catherine got a wrench from someplace and broke the window, and Zoe climbed out.

Then Mike went next, then me, then Erica, then Murray, and then Catherine. Alexander also went, but his foot was tugged onto someplace. The place was sinking. It turns out, it wasn't an object that was preventing him to get out, it was a human being: Carlos.  We all tugged Alexander out, and then I saw Carlos, trying to scramble out of the window. I felt like we should save him, and we did, since Catherine hated for people to die, even if it was a person who betrayed her daughter and tried to hurt her.

We helped Carlos, but he kicked us. And swam away. I felt like chasing him, but his reflexes were too fast. I quickly got a life raft that someone had dropped in case someone was drowning. I wasn't really drowning, but I was shivering, I went inside the lifeboat. It was sort of big enough to fit all of us. Everybody rowed to shore, including us, people helped us with clothing and things.

"My Gosh, are you kids, ok?" A man said. "Yes, we are," Catherine said. "Did you see a man running away?"

"Well, yes, he headed for that strange island over there with a boat," the man said. I then saw Carlos, rowing his life raft to the island. I wonder what was important there, maybe it was SPYDERS headquarters.

We quickly rowed  that away. I looked at the helicopter. It was heading towards the islands. Nobody saw the helicopter thought. It was a blue one, so it was barely visible from the sky.

It headed towards an island that seemed to be in view. "We need to follow that helicopter," I said "And Carlos, It's heading towards that island over there, let's go"