Road chase

Ms. E'S back up base

1435 hours

January 7th

Erica POV

"What do you mean?" I said. I was shocked. SPYDER couldn't possibly put two schemes together; it was almost impossible. And it would cost a lot of money.

"When I told Ms. E that her plan was solved, she said the plan was a fraction of it" Now Cyrus seemed to be shocked as well.

"But SPYDER doesn't have that much money to make so many schemes, how can they possibly make that much?"

"if SPYDER can make another organization like this..." Cyrus continued. "Then there will be another organization," Carlos replied, trying to fit in.

Ben gave Carlos a look. 

"Well, we don't know much about these organizations," Cyrus said.

We all looked at Murray, hoping for an answer.

"Well," he said. "I don't really know, since SPYDER didn't trust me," Zoe groaned. "Can't you at least think of one thing that SPYDER told you?"

"Do fifty push-ups?" He said hopefully. "Yeah, that's what SPYDER mostly told me to do, and I'm started to feel like I'm gonna throw up"

All of a sudden, he was lit with understatement. "THAT'S IT!" "Whats it?" I said, demanding. "I once heard some voices from the SPYDERS headquarters," Murray said. "And then when I came near it, they were talking about something, it was Ms. E and Joshua. They were talking. And I couldn't make out the words, but I think I heard a word, "it was Cactus"

  "Must be another organization working together," Cyrus spat.  "I think that's how they have so much money, dang it! Why does that freaking organization have so much money?"

"Well, we need to stop them fast," Catherine said. Getting worried. "If we can't, SPYDER will destroy the artifacts and will erase history"

"T.here also might be another scheme too" I, added. "Well, then Benjamin, it's your job to find out," "I'll try," he said. I was a bit worried too. What if he couldn't find what SPYDERS plans were?

no, Bens the best problem solver he ought to find  what Spyders plans are

"Can I join to find what SPYDERS plans are too?" Carlos said. "No," Zoe said firmly. "You want all the glory that',s why, you selfish little rat" Carlos seemed shocked by how Zoe reacted to him, then gave an angry glare.

"So, let's go to Juneau," Cyrus said. "Let's go to the field where we landed the plane" 

Were gonna head there, but there was a problem: the plane had disappeared. "Aw crap," Carlos said. "Now SPYDER stole our plane"

"We can take the international," Cyrus said, running. "But won't there be traps?" I said. "That's the only way to go airborne," Cyrus said. 

We soon reached the Ted stevens Anchorage international airport. Since we were spies, we swiftly passed the guarding booth and the ticket booths, and made our way to the airline. Murray was trying his best to be calm and silent, but he suddenly tripped over a lady carrier bag and dozens, of muffins, rolled out of the bag.

He took a muffin, and said: "This woman has brought food!" He then ran away. The guards didn't notice that he just crossed the pay line for the airliners.

Now since we had passed all through that, now was the hard part, getting in the plane. You had to have tickets to get inside. But then Cyrus made a distraction by accidentally pushing a woman. The ticket waitress helped her up, and we went through. Well, that was pretty easy, to begin with.