Maybe you're not for me.

Shuhua's POV

The concert was coming to an end. The heat, the adrenaline and excitement made us forget the nervous that we were feeling at the start. Soyeon unnie was incredible at performing "Mermaid" with our rappers sunbaenims, she was so cool up there, and that made me respect her even more. We definitely need her, I'm honored to have debuted with her. She is the best leader ever. Another unforgettable moment was when we performed with HyunA sunbaenim. She is my idol, she is one of the reasons why I wanted to become a kpop idol. 

Unfortunately there weren't just happy moments for me. When we danced to "Happy" I could see how Soojin unnie was hyped to be with Hui sunbaenim. Her smile was wide, I liked to see her like that, but the fact that she wasn't smiling because of me, kept killing me everytime. There was only one thing I could do at this point. Avoiding her and trying to not look at them seemed to be the only solution. Honestly I enjoyed the night, pretty unexpectable. I stayed with Minnie unnie, Miyeon unnie, Yuqi and Elkie most of the time.  Sometimes Soojin unnie tried to approach me and talk to me, and I let her do that from time to time, cause I didn't want to look like an arrogant or something.  

During the last performance, we sang "Young and One". Even though I tried my best to not look at them, there she was, constantly being with him and even smiling. I was slowly dying. I kept it until the last minute as it was already coming to an end. We bid goodbye to our fans, bowin. It was fun.

Miyeon's POV

During the concert Shuhua was constantly with me, not that I didn't like it because it is totally the other way around, is just that.. I expected her to stay more with Soojin. There was something fishy in Shuhua's actions lately. I needed to find out what was going on. 

After the concert we headed back to our dorm. Everyone but Soojin who was out on a date with Hui sunbaenim, were back. Maybe that was one of the reasons why Shuhua was acting weird towards her. I'm so confused. As I was walking to the living room, I heard Shuhua talking to Minnie with the door slightly open. 

<<How are you feeling?>> Minnie asked the youngest. "Is she sick?"

<<I'm fine unnie, I was able to hold it in the whole time although it hurt so bad>> Shuhua answered. Oh My God she is sick. I really wanted to barge in but something kept telling me to hear a little bit more.

<<How about you tell her how you feel?>> Minnie said. Tell what? And who is "her"?

<<There's no need to, she is already happy with him. It doesn't make any sense if I tell her anyway. Plus I don't want things to be awkward.>> What is she saying?

<<Shuhua, the fact that you're avoiding her is already making things awkward, you know that right?" Avoiding who?

<<I know unnie, but is there something I can do beside that? If I don't avoid her, I will die soon in front of all of you.>> Shuhua said. What is going on? 

<<Do you think Soojin will react badly to this?>> Soojin? What does it have to do with her? I am so confused right now..

<<Well, is not that she will jump of happiness and excitement if she finds out that her friend and bandmate is in love with her..>> Holy moly!! Everything makes sense now, that's why Shuhua is avoiding Soojin. 

I may have reacted too loud as the two of them turned around in shock. Shuhua was red like a tomato and Minnie was speechless. At that point I couldn't do anything else but enter and join the conversation. 

<<Shuhua yah>> I started

<<Unnie mianhe (sorry)>> She told me

<<Why are you apologizing? Loving is not a crime, and you can't decide who to fall in love with. I'm sure Minnie already told you that.>> I said and Minnie nodded.