What am I gonna do?

Third lerson's POV

The atmosphere was great, everyone was having fun chatting. All the members seemed to having fun, everyone except Soojin.

She was extremely clingy to Hui, she was never like that. Everytime she kissed her boyfriend on the cheek she immediately looked at Shuhua secretely to see if she was bothered or not. Unluckily for Soojin, the youngest was to busy to give her attention to Chungha. She remembered suddenly how Shuhua used to be with her back in the days. She was the only one the maknae was looking at and now... how did it come to change so quickly?

<<Babe you okay?>> Hui asked Soojin.

<<Yes babe of course. Why would I not?>> The latter asked.

<<You're spacing out. It's like you're physically here but your mind is somewhere else.>> Hui replied.

<<No oppa, I'm fine. Maybe I'm just a little tired.>> Soojin reassured her boyfriend.

Yuqi knew what Soojin was doing. She new that the older was trying to make Shuhua jealous. But that didn't work since Shuhua's attention was diverted fully to Chungha. Soojin was never like that to her boyfriend when the members were around, especially Shuhua. Everything was clear. Soojin had feelings for Shuhua, it wasn't sure if it was love, but that was really beyond friendship.

<<Soojinie told me that you're going to do a collaboration with Chungha, how is it going?>> Hui suddenly asked.

<<Everything is doing great, we actually are about to finish recording and so far I think this is going to be a masterpiece.>> Soyeon said.

<<Yes, also having Chungha unnie doing this with us, I think is going to make everything superbop.>> Minnie said enthusiastically.

<<It's an honor for me to be working again with Soyeon, and now that I get to do a collab with the rest of (G)I-DLE that makes me even more excited and motivated.>> Chungha said with Shuhua clapping for her and smiling from ear to ear.

<<Oppa do you know that Chungha unnie writes as well? Her parts are really addicting and the vibe is something out of this world. I love everything Soyeon unnie creates but since they have different styles I was really surprised by Chungha unnie. If you only could listen to the song, you will be left with your mouth open.>> Shuhua said and everyone was smiling at her since she was talking with so much confidence.

Soojin kinda felt irritated and frown her forehead.

<<Soojin, are you alright? Why are you frowning?>> Miyeon said whispering to her.

<<Nothing unnie, my stomach is just getting a little bit upset.>>Soojin said trying to lie.

<<You sure your stomach is the one getting upset?>> Yuqi said joining the "whispery" conversation.

<<Yes.>> Soojin replied firmly glaring ar Yuqi.

<<Ok, whatever floats your boat.>> The younger said with Miyeon a little confused.

The dinner ended well. After tidying up the table, the members stayed at the living room except Soyeon since the next day at 5 am she needed to be at the studio.

The members were watching Teen Wolf, somehow Minnie wanted to watch all the seasons again. Yuqi was watching it with a lot of attention writing on a paper the terms she didn't know yet. Miyeon was getting annoyed as she didn't understand anything, because despite the characters were talking in English the subtitles were in English too.