Drunk in love.

Shuhua's POV

We just put Soojin unnie on her bed.

<<It's okay Shuhua, I can take care of her, go and rest.>> Miyeon unnie said after lying her down.

I exited the room and went to mine.

Somehow something feels off, I don't understand why everyone is acting weird when I talk about me and Soojin unnie.

Someone suddenly knocked on my door.

<<Shuhua can I come in?>> It's Minnie unnie.

<<Yes unnie come in.>> I responded.

<<Are you ok?>> She asked.

<<Yes, it's just that I feel a little weird.>> I told her scratching my head.

<<What do you mean weird?>> Minnie unnie asked me.

<<Like... I don't know why but I feel like you are not telling me something.>> I said

She didn't speak for a while and just stared at me.

<<Hold on, I'm not saying that you are, but maybe I'm->> I was about to finish what I was saying when she suddenly cut me off.

<<How are you with Chungha unnie?>> Minnie unnie suddenly asked taking me aback.

<<갑자기? (So suddenly?)>> I asked her widening my eyes.

<<Yeah I mean, you guys are not hanging out that much anymore so I thought that maybe you're having some couple's problems.>> She answered.

<<It was not that long since I came out from the hospital, that's why, but we are doing fine, why unnie? Did something happen?>> I asked her curious and confused.

<<아니, just wanted to know if you were fine.>> She said.

<<Do you..>> Minnie unnie was about to ask but stopped herself wondering if she had to continue or not.

<<What unnie?>> I asked confused.

<<Just out of curiosity, do you still have feelings for Soojin?>> Ok. That was unexpected.

After she asked me that, I literally chocked on my own saliva.

<<Excuse me?>> I asked like I didn't hear the question, but it was loud and clear.

<<Do you still have feelings for Soojin?>> She asked.

<<I... don't... uhmm...>> I didn't know how to respond.

I love Chungha unnie. All the members know what I went through because of Soojin unnie and when I told them that I was in a relationship they were very happy, so I don't know why is she bringing that up.

<<I have a girlfriend unnie, so no.>> I responded confidently.

<<Shuhua, that doesn't mean anything. You could still have a girlfriend but you could also have feeling for someone else, it's normal.>> she said.

<<It's normal, but it's not right.>> I responded firmly.

<<Yes, but->> I cut her off. She is annoying me now.

<<Unnie, why are you insisting on this thing?>> I stood up and asked annoyed. She didn't respond and just stared at me.

<<You know that overcoming all that situation was very hard for me, so why are you bringing that up now? You were very happy when I told you that I had a girlfriend, so why? Why are you keep asking me about Soojin unnie?>> I said without breathing, almost rapping.