Doubts.

Soyeon's POV

I always had the feeling that sooner or later Soojin would have reciprocated Shuhua's feelings, it was just a matter of time. I was very happy when I found that out but the situations that they are both in, I don't know if it will be good. The two of them are in a relationship, one is madly in love with her girlfriend and the other... I guess she's doubting her relationship with her boyfriend. "Hays, what are the two of you doing to each other?" I thought.

I really wanted to go to Soojin and talk about it but as Yuqi said, it's better for her to say it herself instead of having me pressuring her to tell me.

As I was exiting the studio I saw Soojin and Hui oppa discussing, her boyfriend was a little bit heated up as she was talking to him. Suddenly I saw Hui oppa getting angry and lifting his hand to slap her causing Soojin to startle.

<<Oppa, what are you doing?>> I rushed as I screamed and pull Soojin behind me. Luckily he stopped before causing any harm.

<<Soyeon this is none of your business, don't butt in if you don't want things to end bad.>> Hui oppa said glaring to me. I've never seen him like this before. He was always smiley and for him to be like this I knew there was something big going on.

<<Sorry to disrespect you, but as a leader and a friend of hers, if someone tries to hurt my members, it automatically becomes my business. So please oppa, I ask you to calm down.>> I said maintaining my cool.

<<Cool down? How am I suppose to cool down knowing that my girlfriend wants to breakup with me without a reason?>> Hui oppa said with his voice echoing in the whole floor.

Oh God, here it is.

Third person's POV

<<I didn't tell you that I wanted to breakup with you, I just said that I needed some time to think about some things cause I am really confused right now.>> Soojin said moving in the front.

<<Some time to think about what Soojin? Why are you confused?>> He asked her still heated up, then paused.

<<Damn it. One year, you want to waste one freaking year to think about some things? Or to think about someone? Is there somebody confusing you, getting between our relationship?>> He then continued. Soojin wasn't able to respond at all.

<<Tell me, is there someone confusing you? Just please tell me. I don't think I have done something wrong to you, I always treated you like you were my world, I respected you. You know I would do everything to make you happy and make sure you don't get hurt. Don't you think I deserve a better explanation because of that?>> Hui said with his trembling voice, he was about to break down.

<<You almost slapped her though.>> Soyeon said rolling her eyes.

<<I was taken aback and I know it's not a valid excuse, but just imagine the fact that your boyfriend is asking you a cool off without you knowing the reason.>> Hui said keeping his eyes down.

<<It's not you Oppa, it's me. I thank you for everything that you did and continue to do for me and trust me I could never find someone who will take care of me better than you do. But this is about me, I have problems and I want to figure things out. Our relationship won't work if I doubt myself. I'm not doing this just for me, I'm also doing it for you, I don't want you to be hurt at the end.>> Soojin said to Hui.

<<If you don't want to hurt me then don't do this. I beg you.>> Hui said to Soojin kneeling and crying.

<<I'm sorry but I have to.>> Those were the last words that Soojin uttered before leaving the building with Soyeon following her.

*at the dorm*

Soojin's POV

I feel like trash, I can't believe that I was able to make two of the most important people that I have in my life suffer.

What Hui oppa said is true. He never damaged me, he never did anything that would make me suffer, I was really happy with him but why am I feeling this? I don't want to use Hui oppa to uderstand what I feel for Shuhua, it's unfair for him and it won't do any good.

Someone knocked on my door. I guess it's Soyeon that wants to know what really happened since she suddenly found herself between a couple's riot.

I opened the door and it was not the person I imagined to be.

<<Unnie are you ok? I saw you coming in crying and lock yourself here. Is there a problem?>> Shuhua asked me worried.

<<I'm fine, I just had a tough day, but I'm fine.>> I said trying to calm myself down.

<<No you're not fine. Can't you just tell me what happened?>> She kept insisting.

<<Shuhua I said I'm fine. Just please leave me alone.>> I said raising my voice.

<<Ok, but if ever you need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to call me. Alright Jinjin?>> she said caressing my cheek before leaving me. That was definetely the death of me but Shuhua was the person that I wanted to talk the least at the moment.

God what do I do now?

Someone knocked again and I was getting irritated.

<<Shuhua I said leave me alone please.>> I said.

<<Soojinah it's me, Soyeon.>> she said.

I let her come in since she was the only person that knew my situation, plus I really needed someone to talk to, just not to Shuhua.

<<Are you alright?>> Soyeon asked me.

<<I feel like shit...> I replied rubbing my hair.

<< Do you mind if I ask you something?>> She asked innocently.

<<Hit it.>> I said

<<Why did you ask Hui oppa a cool off?>> Soyeon asked. Honeslty I knew that she would have asked me that. Made sense.

<<I'm really confused right now. I have to figure things out and if I don't do this I won't be able to make my relationship with Hui oppa work.>> I explained.

<<You sure that this about "things" and not "someone"?>> Soyeon asked me. Touchè.

I remained silent for a bit and then spoke.

<<What makes you think that?>> I said faking to be clueless.

<<I mean, everytime I see you two you are happy with him. I can feel the love even from 50 meters away, so I can't come with a good reason. You're not the type of person to stop something just because you're not feeling it anymore, you must have a really good reason, and the only thing I thought was the presence of a third party.>> Soyeon said. Damn! It's not for nothing that she is our leader.

<<I just don't know how to say it Soyeon, I'm scared.>> I said finally braking down.

Soyeon approached me and hugged me.

<<It's fine, it's normal to have doubts.>> She said.

Things are really complicated, why?