Keep fighting, love.

Miyeon's POV

There she was, Soojin heard everything. I was about to approach her but then she fainted.

Why is this happening to us?

We rushed to pick her up and made her lay down on the little sofa that was in the room.

I tapped Soojin's face a little to wake her up and I'm glad she did.

<<Soojin ah are you ok?>> Minnie asked.

But the younger didn't answer and stood up all of a sudden.

<<Doctor what do you mean that Shuhua has to forget me?>> Soojin asked histerically.

<<I'm sorry but that's the only way to make her recover.>> The doctor said.

<<Why? Why?>> Soojin said kneeling and crying.

<<Soojin ah.>> I said kneeling too and hugging Soojin. There were not any words to comfort her, her pain was unbearable.

Minnie approached us too and the two of us hugged the younger one.

We went back to the dorm since the visiting hours ended for today. Soojin didn't speak during the whole ride. Me and Minnie were really worried for her, she barely sleeps at night and all she eats is just seaweed soup.

When we entered the dorm Soyeon and Yuqi were at the kitchen preparing dinner.

<<Soojin unnie.>> Yuqi called Soojin.

<<We tried to make cream pasta, but we don't know if it's gonna be good like the one that you make.>> Soyeon said.

Soojin just released a weak smile then went to Shuhua's room.

<<What happened to her?>> Soyeon asked us.

<<Did Shuhua get worse?>> Yuqi said rubbing her hair.

<<No, the doctor even said that within two to three weeks there's a possibility that she will wake up.>> Minnie said.

<<That's great! Why is Soojin like that though?>> Soyeon asked, but we didn't respond immediately.

<<What's going on?>> Yuqi asked.

<<She will wake up, but in order to recover she has to forget that Soojin is her girlfriend.>> I said with teary eyes.

<<What?!>> Soyeon and Yuqi said almost screaming.

<<Why does she have to forget Soojin unnie?>> Yuqi asked.

<<Basically she has to erase every memory that she has with Chungha unnie, but somehow Soojin is related to her since they got together only after Chungha cheated on Shuhua.>> Minnie explained since I was feeling extremely weak.

<<Oh My God.>> Soyeon said covering her mouth.

<<Is that the only way to make her recover fully?>> Soyeon asked and we just nodded.

Third person's POV

After hearing the news Soyeon and Yuqi were left very surprised.

Dinner time came and the four of them were about to eat.

Yuqi knocked on Shuhua's room.

<<Unnie you want to eat?>> Yuqi asked cautiously to Soojin.

<<No Yuqi, I'm not hungry.>> Soojin said from the other side of the door.

<<But unnie->> Yuqi was about to continue until Soyeon held her arms and shaked her head signaling the younger one to let her be.