Safest place on earth. [M]

⚠️A LITTLE WARNING!⚠️ This chapter contains smut. So if you want to skip it you are free to do it (but trust me, you wouldn't want to miss it for any reason 🤣). Enjoy!!!

Soojin's POV

She kissed me, I couldn't think straight. I was dying to do that for so long and here I am now kissing the love of my life. I stopped because I thought that she was kissing me just to comfort me.

<<Shuhua, if you are doing this because you pity me->> She interrupted me again by kissing me, this is already the second time and I'm loving it.

<<Shhh. I want you Jinjin, only you.>> She said caressing my cheek. We exchanged some glances then she moved her hand behind my neck and pulled me softly towards her lips.

Our kiss was soft until it slowly became needy. We could both feel the love from each other.
Without interrupting the kiss, she moved her hand from my neck to my waist with her other hand following, then she grabbed me and made me sit to her lap with my legs wide open towards her stomach.

I moved both my arms behind her neck and kissed her passionately. While hugging me, she then moved from my lips to my neck kissing and licking it causing me to automatically move my head back to make it easier for her to do it. I could feel the goose bumps and the adrenaline in my whole body.

I grabbed her hair and placed some kisses to her shoulder. She smelled so good, it was like that peach scent that I really love.

After kissing my neck she moved down to my breast looking at me first to see if I allowed her or not. I looked at her and nod her as a sign of approval. She slowly untied my bra revealing my breast.

<<You're so beautiful my love.>> She said to me with the prettiest smile I've ever seen in my life.

<<You're beautiful love, I love you Yeh Shuhua. I really do.>> I replied to her before leaving a peck to her lips.

<<I love you too Seo Soojin.>> She said to me with those eyes that made me fall in love with her even more.

I started to pull her head towards my breast as a sign that I couldn't wait anymore and that I wanted her to kiss and feel my whole body.

<<Impatient much love?>> She asked me causing me to giggle shyly.

She then started to kiss my nipples, following with some licks and bites. Those bites made me bite my lip too. Oh my god, this was truly heaven.

<<You can't do that to me.>> Suddenly she said stopping what she was doing.

<<Do what?>> I asked her in confusion.

<<You can't bite your lip in front of me, that drives me crazy.>> Shuhua said crossing her arms.

<<Really?>> I said lifting my eyebrow and continue to bite my lip on purpose.

<<Seo Soojin, believe me. If you keep doing that you don't know how much naughty and violent I can become.>> She said to me with a sexy voice that I didn't know our little maknae was capable of.

<<Go ahead, try me.>> I said whispering to her ear and biting her lobe, she moaned and that made me wanted to see that naughty and violent side that she said she has. After that, I looked at her biting my lip again to provoke her.

<<Don't tell me I didn't warn you.>> she said before standing up and picking me up with my legs locked to her waist. I didn't know she was this strong.

Our bodies were still wet but that didn't seem to bother her as she laid me down to the king sized bed. She then looked at me and examinated my body. I bite my lip again causing her to sigh and roll her eyes.