New crush.

Shuhua's POV

I met my new friend in front of my favorite cafe.

<<Shuhua ya!>> There she was.

<<Oh Chungha unnie>> I waved enthusistically at her, approaching her.

<<Nice to finally meet you, I mean we already knew each other but we never had the opportunity to talk.>> She said smiling. I found that attractive in some way. Wait, what?

<<Ne unnie, I'm happy to be able to talk to you like this as well.>> I said.

We texted each other earlier after we came home from the meeting.  Our CEO gave us her number so we can get close to each other. Soyeon unnie already had her number so the new ones were the five of us.

I texted her first. Everyone think Yuqi is the insider of the group, but hey guess what? I like stealing titles.
We began texting and wow.. I was so comfortable with her.

We just entered the cafe, I ordered a cheesecake without strawberries obviously and a latte, Chungha unnie got a chocolate lava cake and a cappuccino.

<<So Shuhua, how is it here in Korea? Are you comfortable?>> Chungha unnie asked me starting the conversation.

<<Yes unnie, I like the people and their way to welcome foreigners, they don't make you feel like you don't belong here. That's one of the reasons why I like it here. Also thanks to my members I got used to the environment pretty fast. Of course there are moments where I feel nostalgic and think about going home, I guess that's a thing that foreigners have.>> I said laughing.

<<You are really good in Korean huh>> unnie said. Wow... That's a compliment that I barely hear from people I talk to.

<<Why are you so shocked with what I said?>> the older said sipping her cappuccino.

<<Nothing unnie, it's just that I barely get compliments for my korean.>> I said kinda sadly.

<<Look, it's normal to make mistakes. Even korean people make mistakes so..>> Chungha unnie said reassuring me causing me to giggle at the same time.

<<Why are you giggling?>> unnie asked me with a smile.

<< Basically in our group Soojin unnie has this title, "Hidden foreign member", so I guess what you said is true.>> I said smiling.

<<You're so cute, eotteokhae?>> the older said

<<Now that's something I hear everytime!>> I said making her laugh, wow her eye smile is really adorable.

Soojin's POV

Minnie unnie called her before and she really does have company so that made everyone feel at ease.

It's already 12:30 am, what is she doing at this hour? Everyone went to sleep, but I couldn't. Having the maknae out at this hour didn't make me sleep. When it comes to Shuhua I'm kinda paranoid, I can't leave her alone for a long time apart from when she's with the members. Something makes me want to take care of her, it was like this from the start, but now it is so much stronger.

I was at the living room in the dark with the light that came out from the screen of my phone.
I tried to call her a lot of times, sent her millions of texts but nothing. She didn't respond nor reply. What the hell is she doing?

An hour already passed, it's 1:30 in the morning still no sign of her. I'm getting nervous and pissed. More pissed. You're dead Yeh Shuhua, you're freaking dead.

After 5 minutes I heard the password being digited, as the door opened slowly I saw her entering with cautious. The moment she turned around, Shuhua saw me and jumped in shock. She turned the lights on and saw my angry face, I was furious. She widened her eyes then turned the lights off. Wtf?!

I turned them back on.
<<Yeh Shuhua, it's freaking 1:35 am, what the hell were you doing that took you so long?>> I said fuming.

<<Unnie I'm sorry, Chungha unnie and I were catching up a little bit that we lost...>>

<<A little bit? It took you 2 freaking hours and you call that "a little bit"?>> I cutted her out. Even though I was really angry I managed to maintain my voice low so I didn't wake up the others.

<<Also why were you not answering my calls or texts?>> I said with my arms crossed waiting for an explanation.

<<My phone was on silent mode, then when I saw your texts and was about to reply it shut off as it was law battery.>> she explained.

<<What a good excuse that you made..>> I said rolling my eyes.

<<Excuse? What are you talking about? I'm telling the truth. Why shouldn't I reply to you?>> Shuhua was starting to get pissed.

<<Don't you dare giving me that attitude. I'm still your unnie.>> I back fired.

<<I'm not disrespecting you, but it looks like you are disrespecting me by assuming things.>> Shuhua lastly said before going to her room and leaving me dumbfounded. Maybe I went overboard... What is wrong with me?

Miyeon's POV

Yesterday night as I was heading to the living room to get a glass of water I heard Soojin and Shuhua discussing, maybe. It seemed pretty serious since the older was talking with a furious tone and the youngest with a very serious one. I have never seen those two like that since the day I met them.

Shuhua was explaining to Soojin why she she didn't answer and reply her calls and texts. Looks like a very possible circumstance, but Soojin replied saying that was an excuse that the youngest made.
Ok... Soojin I think you're exagerating. Everybody knows that Shuhua is not capable of making excuses nor lying, especially to Soojin. Yes.. the maknae kept treating her like a precious gem despite everything that happened. Love does miracles.

Shuhua's response showed how hurt and disapointed the youngest was towards the older member.

Oh my Soojinie, what are you doing?

*The next day*

Third person's POV

Idle was at Inkigayo to continue their promotions. Shuhua didn't talk to Soojin since they left their dorm. The members could sense the tension between the two, but they decided to not barge in hoping that at least one of them would open up about what happened.

<<Is it just me or there's tension in the air?>> Minnie said to the other 4.

<<Nope, I can't even breath properly for the heavy air in this room.>>  Yuqi said

<<Isn't it because you farted?>> Soyeon replied and everyone looked at Yuqi

<<It wasn't even that loud... YA! I didn't fart.>> Yuqi said nervously, making the 4 of them laugh.

<<Shh guys, keep quiet. They can hear us, also I know why those two aren't talking.>>

<<Oh really? Cmon, spill the tea>> Yuqi said.

<<Do you really want me to?>> Miyeon said smirking as she was holding her cup of tea acting like she was going to pour it on the younger.

<<No, not that tea. Soojin unnie and Shuhua's tea.>> Yuqi said nervously

<<Oh that one. Be specific ok?>> Miyeon said and Yuqi nodded.

Miyeon explained what happened last night between the two. Minnie shook her head in sign of disbelief.

<<WHAT? SHUHUA CAME BACK AT 1:35 AM? SHE IS SO DEAD.>> Soyeon said glaring at Shuhua that was looking at the leader with innocence.

<<Oh God, that's so bad. But unnie, did you see if Shuhua was holding a plastic bag or something while she was bickering with Soojin unnie?>>
Yuqi asked causing Miyeon to facepalm herself.

<<How comes you're only thinking about food Yuqiya?>> Miyeon said.