Change of plans. (M)

Shuhua's POV

I can't believe Soojin unnie broke up with Hui oppa. She was so in love with him, how did that change?

"Feelings change when the person you're staying with is not the right one."

I couldn't stop thinking about that phrase she said. Was there really someone else?

I was so immersed in spacing out that I didn't see Minnie unnie staring at me.

<<Shuhua.>> She said but I didn't look at her.

<<Yeh Shuhua.>> She once again said which made me face her.

<<Yes unnie, why?>> I asked her.

<<Are you alright? Did something happen in there?>> Minnie unnie asked me smirking.

<<Huh? What are you talking about? Nothing happened.>> I said embarrassed.

<<Oh, that's why.>> She said before laughing.

<<That's why what?>> I asked her confused.

<<That's why you look sad.>> She said caressing my face.

<<That's nonsense.>> I said removing her hand out of my face.

<<Don't imagine things, I have a girlfriend in fact she's gonna come here later.>> I said smiling which made her stop smiling.

<<Chungha unnie is coming over?>> Minnie unnie asked.

<<Yes, why? Is there a problem unnie?>> I asked her.

<<Well, I think you should've told me and the members before letting her come.>> She said a little bit annoyed.

<<Oh, is that so? Sorry, I thought that was fine. I'll just tell her that we will meet outside.>> I said embarrassed taking my phone from my pocket.

<<No, wait, I mean.. I didn't say that she can't come over, just... to let us know first if we will have guests.>> Minnie unnie said, maybe she felt guilty for the way she talked before.

<<Ok, so... she can come over?>> I asked with my eyes full of hope.

<<Uhm, yeah.>> Minnie unnie said which made me hug her.

<<But wait, what about the other members?>> I asked her.

<<Don't worry, I'll tell them.>> She said smiling.

<<Thank you, Unnie.>> I said hugging her again.

Minnie's POV

Wow, she's happy. I can't remember the last time I saw that wide smile of hers.

Bad thing is that she thinks that Chungha unnie is the reason why she's happy. I feel really bad for Soojin.

She took care of Shuhua almost without sleeping and being forgotten by her girlfriend is what she gets in return. Life can be really unfair sometimes.

<<Hey>> Miyeon said as soon as I entered our room.

<<Hey.>> I said tired, laying down on the bed.

<<What's wrong baby?>> She said laying down and caressing my face.

<<Shuhua invited Chungha unnie over.>> I said looking at the ceiling.

<<Really?>> She asked me and I nodded.

<<I feel bad for Soojin.>> I said looking at her.