New couple.

Soojin's POV

I can't stop thinking what Yuqi told me yesterday. Am I really jealous of Chungha sunbaenim or is just that I'm not used to the fact that Shuhua gives her attention to someone else the way she used to do with me? I'm confused. I never questioned my feelings for Hui Oppa, and if ever I didn't feel anything for him anymore I would really be in serious problems. 

We are at the company right now to practice with Chungha sunbaenim. Everyone is in the room except for Shuhua, she's in the lobby waiting for her favorite unnie to come. "Jeez is she really that excited and impatient, that she had to go to the lobby and wait for her?" I thought rolling my eyes and a sound came out from my mouth in sign of annoyance. Soyeon saw and heard me..

<<Soojin ah are you annoyed?>> She asked me.

<<Yes, where is Shuhua? We are already late>> I said annoyed.

<<She's at the lobby waiting for Chungha unnie so we're not late.>> Soyeon answered. 

<<Fine. I'll go to the bathroom then.>> I said as I was exiting the room. 

Now, I am seriously angry. 

Soyeon's POV

<<What is wrong with her?>>  I thought maybe a little too loud. The members heard me and looked at me weirdly.

<<What?>> Minnie unnie asked me in behalf of the other two too.

<<Soojin's a little a bit weird today.>> I replied to them

<<What do you mean weird?>> Miyeon unnie asked this time

<<Apparently she is annoyed because Shuhua is still not here.>> As I was saying this I saw Yuqi shaking her head and smiling at the same time. What is going on here?

Shuhua and Chungha unnie arrived and Soojin is still in the bathroom.

<<Yuqi can you please call Soojin? We will start any minute.>> I asked Yuqi

<<Ok unnie>> She replied.

Yuqi's POV

I was walking towards the bathroom to call Soojin unnie as Chungha sunbaenim and Shuhua already arrived.

<<Unnie are you here?>> I asked

<<I'm here, why?>> Soojin unnie replied annoyed

<<Annoyed much?>> I said sarcastically

<<Shuhua and Chungha sunbaenim are already in the practie room, everyone's waiting for you.>> I continued.

<<About time.>> Soojin unnie replied and we went to the practice room.

Third person's POV

The girls and Chungha were practicing for their new collaboration. Everyone put their best in it, among all of them Shuhua was the most hyped one and never made a mistake since the practice started. She used to be the one who needed more time to master the steps but somehow today was different, she totally nailed it. 

The practice finished and the instructor and the dancers left the room. The girls and Chungha were left there.

<<Ya Shuhua. Daedanada! (You're amazing) How come you learned the choreography this fast and perfect? The steps are even harder this time.>> Soyeon complimented the maknae causing her to smile widely.

<<Isn't she like this everytime?>> Chungha asked

<<She is good at learning but usually she needs more time. I'm truly amazed.>> Minnie said