Our Serious Conversation (For Once)

Sally smiled at me while putting a plate full of blue cookies in front of me, while Percy kept munching on one. His mouth is full of cookies as he tried to shove one inside his mouth, cookies crumb decorated his cheek and white T-shirt.

"Percy, stop being a pig" I said and scrunched up my nose "You disgusting!"

Percy snatched a cookie on my hand "Shuf uph!"

"And don't talk while eating" I glared at him "I don't want to be held responsible by your father if you die from choking" I sighed and shook my head "I'm going to write 'Our Beloved Cookie Monster' on your grave if you die from this"

"Shuf uph!" Percy spoke again.

I grimaced when some of the crumbs came from Percy mouth and landed on my arm and clothes. I dusted my T-shirt and glared at Percy, who still busy swallowed all the cookies inside his mouth.

"Do you want some milk Reiner?" Sally asked and patted me in the head.

"Oh, yeah. The chocolate one please" I said and grinned.

Sally sent me a quick smile while she disappeared again to the kitchen, my grin faltered when I turned my head into Percy. He still busy to swallow his food and wanted to shove more blue cookies, I quickly snatched the blue thing from his hand and shoved it into my mouth.

"Hewh! Twat ish mouine!" Percy yelled at me.

I glared at him, swallowing the delicious blue cookies and answered "Stop yelling when your mouth is full, Seaweed Brain"

Percy managed to swallow and he glared at me "Shut up, Flame Head!"

I heard a soft laugh and turned my head only to find Sally giggled at us as she put my glass down.

"So, I'm going to left for work" she said and checked her wristwatch "I guess I can left you two and trust you not to destroy the place?"

"I cannot prom-OW!" I yelled when Percy grind his heel into my feet.

"Okay mom!" Percy said cheerfully.

"FUC-OUCH!" this time Percy pinched my side, hard.

Sally only blinked and she just shrugged "Okay then, see you at dinner"

After Sally disappeared and far away from hearing distance, Percy removed his feet and his finger from me. I quickly rolled up a newspaper and smacked the thing into Percy head, hard.

"Hey the fuck that for?!" Percy yelled at me while rubbed his head.

"Oh, I just want to remove the seaweed from your brain" I said in sarcastic tone.

"Why are you abusive and rude?" Percy Pouted at me.

"Am I?" I raised both of my eyebrows.

"Yes, you are" Percy glared at me "You need to see a therapist for that"

"And you need to see a neurosurgeon to remove the excessive amount of seaweed in your brain" I said.

I took the glass of chocolate milk slowly and examined the milk inside it with interested look. The thought inside my mind started to pop up and begged me to clear all the issue that had been bugging me. Last time we spoke about it, it turned into a weird season of searching for a nickname for me.

"So, Percy" I started "Do you still remember what happened to me, after you come?"

Percy stopped chewing midway and gave confused looks "Uh, I'm afraid I don't understand"