I'm Become a New Resident of The Lake

I could felt the tension in the air and I could slice it with butter knife, I stopped when I saw Percy sat near the dock and only watched the water below it. I walked towards him and sat right next to him.

"Hey" I said and Percy jumped from his place.

"Don't sneak up on me like that!" he hissed at me

"How are you holding up?" I asked.

Percy only sighed and stared at the lake with sad and angry looks "I couldn't believe they kick Chiron out it's not his fault that his father is Kronos" Percy looked at me "Do you know about it?"

I only scratched my cheek "Yeah, he told me about that"

"I want to help him" he clenched his fist "I mean, there's must be some way to save the camp and bring Chiron back"

"Well, we could restore Thalia' Tree and find a proof that Chiron didn't do it" I suggested

"But, how?" Percy sighed again "It just, I don't know. I'm so confused right now. After last night dream about Grover"

I rested my chin on my hand "I heard he went somewhere to find Pan"

Percy visibly flinched when he heard that "I-I don't know. I mean, yesterday I had this strange dream. I saw Grover in Florida and something chasing him down"

I only hummed, while my mind racing to various possibilities. That's mean Grover already found the fleece in Polyphemus island and that's a good things, because that's mean the story still followed the main plot. But, what this uneasy feeling on my gut, I felt like something really bad is going to happen but I didn't know what that thing is exactly.

My fear began to grow when I realized, I already set something worse in motion. I already started something that could be the end of the world itself. I didn't know when I triggered it, but if I can take a guess, it's that time when Kronos almost managed to convince me to turn my back against my own friend. Did Kronos knew something that I didn't know?

"Reiner?"

I turned and found Percy staring at me "What?"

"You looked pale. Are you okay?"

I quickly smile to hide my worry "Just tired, don't worry"

"Do you know Tyson is a Cyclops?" Percy asked again "I mean, I just knew about that and Annabeth hated Tyson"

I nodded slowly "I knew since the first day I saw him. I can see through the mist"

Percy gave me jealous looks "Oh, so you can see through the mist huh? I cannot see Tyson true form, not until Annabeth told me"

I only chuckled "Don't tell me that you're jealous about my sight? I mean, you can control water, the water can heal you, you can talk to horse, good at sword fighting and control the earth too" then I shook my head "Although I'm more awesome and good looking than you, and the fact that I'm way more better in archery than you, yeah I guess I can understand why are you jealous of me"

Percy pushed my shoulder playfully "Shut up! You are so full of yourself"

"Better than full of kelp" I stuck my tongue out to him.

And that conversation ends with me in the lake.

****

"Uh, what is this?" I looked down at a box Will just gave me

"I don't know, I found it on the door step this morning" Will shrugged

"Here, you open that mystery box" I shove the box into Will hand.

"Why me?" Will clearly confused.

"Uh, to see whether it's dangerous or not" I said innocently.

Will quickly threw the box into my face "Hell no! I'm not putting myself in danger for you"

"But, that's what siblings do!" I protested

"For you?" he made a weird expression "No"

"Why are you giving that box to me then? It could be for you" I said and crossed my arm

"Your name are on it" Will rolled his eyes.

I turned the box and saw something scribbled messily there "It's uh, cleaner? Greener? Dreamer?" I narrowed my eyes "Who the hell write this?! Even my eyes who used to read doctor note couldn't read this damn thing!"

"Reiner, it start again" Will said in flat tone

"Sorry" I said sheepishly "Old habit"

"Sure, old man"

"Hey, don't disrespect your elderly!"

"Sure, sure. Whatever"

"Whippersnapper"

"Where's your glasses old man, its clearly said Reiner. Or you so senile that you forget your own name"

"Don't cross that line Will. Don't you freaking dare crossed it! My patience is in up here!"

"Oh, you do know word patience. Amazing"

And that ended up with me and Will on the lake, because I 'accidentally' set his hair on fire.

****

"It's a necklace" Tyson said it and gave the necklace back to me

"Thank you" I said gleefully "For opening the box for me"

Percy only gave me weird looks "Why are you making Tyson open that box for you?"

"Eh, I'm afraid it will explode on my face" I shrugged

"And why are you dripping wet?"

"Lee threw me and Will into the Lake"

"Why?"

"Because I 'accidentally' set Will' hair on fire"

"Dare I ask why?"

"You really wanna know?"

Percy shook his head quickly "No, just don't"

"But, I want to know" Tyson said innocently.

"You see-"

"Stop! Don't poison Tyson with your attitude"

"Hey! I'm not the one with bad attitude! You are!"

"At least I'm not 'accidentally' set something or someone on fire"

"Because you accident is drowning people! Remember an hour ago, when you 'accidentally' drown me into the lake!"

"You deserve it"

"Excuse me! I'm just stating the obvious here seaweed brain!"

"Uh, Reiner why your hand on fire?" Tyson decided to interrupt

You know what? I really hated it when Percy brain decided to work perfectly at this moment. Because next thing I knew, Tyson threw me into the freaking lake.

****

"Yes. Its the third time I'm ended up in a lake" I snapped when a camper from Demeter' cabin saw me emerged from the lake.

"Uh, why?" the camper asked.

"Because he's plant and need water to grow" I heard Percy voice behind the camper.

"I'm not a-"

"He's like those ugly plant from a book I read, uh, what is it? The ugly thing that cries a lot when you pluck it from the soil?"

"I'm not a god damn mandrake!"

"Now shut up or I will 'accidentally' drown you if you keep screaming"