When Everything Went 'According' to Plan

So, when we already arrived at our destination, I hug the ship pole, tightly. I didn't want to get eaten by those flesh-eating sheep, no matter how cute they are, they are vicious, like a piranha. And I still love my ass, didn't want to hand this sweet, sweet ass handed to Charon on a silver platter. I love sheep I do, they are adorable creature with cute sound, and they are meek creature. But, Polyhelmus changed my perception of them. His sheep are literally wolf in sheep clothing, a true wolf that disguise itself in sheep body. Because, there's no way that happened. Or maybe the guy who created those creature had a crazy idea of mixing sheep and wolf gene. And don't tell me, out there, there's a pack of wolf that ate grass!

So, after a few threat from Percy I reluctantly released my beloved pole and headed to the cliff. And it's the steepest cliff I have ever seen and there's no way I will climbed that thing only to get a reward of flesh-eating sheep. I only crossed my arm while stared at the cliff with stiff expression and Percy caught it as constipated expression, and he dared to ask me if I want to 'DO' that right now. I threw a threat plus a cursed towards him and I started to climb quickly, to avoid further humiliation. Annabeth climbed behind me and Percy is the last one to climb. My arm felt sore and my left shoulder started to ache, I stopped for a moment and made a mistake, I looked down.

I froze up instantly when I realize, I already high up and the ground looked so far away. I quickly snapped my head up to face the cliff and swallowed the lump that formed in my throat. Shakily I reached the rock above me and used it to haul my whole body, I made a mistake, my hand slipped from the rock and I almost fell. Well, my feet kinda stepped into Annabeth left hand, and she let out a rather sharp cry of pain and luckily, she found a new stepping stone beneath her, and that stepping stone is Percy face. And unluckily Percy had to taste Annabeth shoe and only god knew where that thing had stepped into.

Finally, I managed to reach the top of the cliff. I quickly scramble away from the edge and laid flat on my back. My arm and shoulder already screamed in pain, and I really wanted to fall asleep right away. Well, that's pretty easy considering there's tons of sheep here, just build a fence, told the sheep to jump over the fence, count how many of them managed to jump across and fell asleep almost instantly. Get it? Like it if you still do count the sheep thing if you having a hard time to sleep!

When all of us already arrived at the top and after Percy send his deathliest glare to Annabeth. We went spying on the sheep. Like, we spied the sheep, how pathetic is that? Usually people spy on some bad guy, or the head of a yakuza, something cool like that. Us? Spying on a flock of sheep. I know, I know, they are flesh-eating sheep, but come on. It do sound quite ridiculous. And I already done enough embarrassing things in my life. Spying on sheep just put my life from embarrassing to unbearable. Just don't let other campers hear this.

The Golden Fleece hang loosely on a very healthy looking tree and no one to guard it, except those flock of flesh eating sheep. Percy about to make a move towards it, but I pulled him down into the grass. I pointed at the base of the tree, Clarisse had been tied down there and she tried her best to wiggle out from her restraint.

"Then we save her" Percy whispered "And grabbed the fleece"

"Are you kidding me?" I glared at her "You think do that will be that easy?"

"Come one, there's only sheep there" Percy hissed at me "What could they do? They eat grass, not meat"

Okay, buddy you just jinx it, I groaned mentally

I stiffened when a normal looking sheep decided to enter the flesh eating one and ate some grass without a single care, so the flesh eating one quickly stampede over the normal looking one, which let out a rather painful voice. Within a minute the flock dispersed and I could only saw bones and blood splattered all over the area which the normal one just standing. I covered my mouth, afraid that something will come out from there, either it sound or anything left on my stomach. I glanced at Percy and Annabeth, their face paled considerably after witnessing the whole thing.