The Giant and The Bully

I sighed loudly as I slumped on the cafeteria table, let's just said, I'm already bored to death. Percy sat in front of me and put his lunch in the table. Its lunch time and I didn't have any appetite, let's just say, I wanted to end this day and went home. Percy took out a sandwich, and three blue cookies, also a box of orange juice. I only rolled my eyes at the sight of blue cookies, seriously, what wrong with him and blue things?

"You want some?" Percy looked at me, eyeing his blue cookies.

I quickly shook my head while took my lunch that consist of grilled cheese, a pear and a box of apple juice. I quickly ate my pear while scanned the cafeteria, looking for our Cyclops, and I didn't found him anywhere. Well, it's hard to miss him with his big body and one eye. I only shrugged and opened the wrapper on my sandwich, a huge finger tapped my shoulder in the middle of me biting my sandwich. I turned with the sandwich on my mouth, I only stared at someone hips, I blinked slowly before looked up. Tyson looked at me with sheepish looks, his single eyes darted around before resting on me.

"Can-can I sit with you guys?" he asked in childish like voice "I-I don't think the other kid wants me to sit with them"

I took a quickly glanced at Percy who only stared at Tyson face with weird look, maybe he couldn't see Tyson real face, and he trying to figure out his face. I kicked Percy in the shin hard, because it's rude to stare at someone face for a long time. Percy yelped in pain, almost dropped his blue cookies, his sea green eyes met my dark blue ones, and he quickly nodded at me.

"Yeah, sure" Percy said and smiled.

I quickly scooted aside, and made a lot of space for Tyson to sit. The bench made a weird sound when Tyson sat right next to me, and I prayed to Hephaestus to make the bench stronger and not snapped in a half under Tyson weight. Tyson put his lunch bag and pulled two Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches and a small bottle of mineral water. He began to eat his lunch quietly, while sometimes tried to make a small talk to me and Percy. That's when Matt Sloan decided to butt in, and he started to make fun of Tyson attitude. I only rolled my eyes while crushed my Apple juice box that on my hand and threw it at the nearest Trash can, of course being an Apollo kid, the box entered the trash can perfectly.

"You looked like crawled from a dumpster" Matt said and laughed way too hard for my taste "Go back where you belong"

"A pot calling a kettle black" I said and sighed "A trash trash talking a supposed to be a trash"

Sloan stopped and he blinked at me "What did you say?"

"Is that ear only for show?" I pointed at his ear

"Why are you even butting in Lockheart?" Sloan said in low, threatening tone.

"Oh, I'm trembling in fear" I said in mocking tone

"Are you looking for a fight smart ass?" Sloan hissed.

I only chuckled while stood up, effectively towering him, since I'm taller than him a couple of inches "Oh you want me to rearrange your teeth?" I heard some of the kids who watched began to snicker

"Okay, then. Since your front teeth broken halfway, let me broke it completely. And I'll do it for free. And then you can get a set of unbroken teeth. Hell, you can even make it a set of golden teeth" I grinned "That will make you looked like an ass and I can punched you face in again"

I sent him a creepy smile while cracking my knuckles, Sloan gulped for a moment before turned around and hurriedly walked back to his group of friends and almost tripped over nothing.

"My dad will know about this!" he screamed

When, Sloan disappeared from my line of sight, I slumped back into my chair and rested my chin on my hand.

"Boring" I said and earned a kick from Percy.

"And you called me trouble maker" Percy hissed "You almost picked a fight with a kid on our first day"

"Key word" I said and made a quote sign with my hand "Almost" I grinned "Beside you know why I did it, I hate bullies"

Percy only pursed his lips, he knew it. Since I always defended him whenever he got bullied in school, and scared the bullies away. I turned to face Tyson who pratically gave me a puppy dog look, he looked so grateful and happy. Probably because someone stood up for him once, I only patted his arm and offered him a small smile.

"Don't worry about him" I said in gentle tone "I'll kick him till kingdom come, if he dare to bother you again"

"Thank you" Tyson sniffed a little

*****

I couldn't believe my luck that my next class is with Sloan again. The guy quickly sent me a death glare while muttered some death threat under his breath. I groaned loudly, didn't bother masking my disdain for sharing a class with him. Tyson sided closer to me and tried to hide behind me, which is funny to other student eyes.

"Heh, you looked stupid with that big dump tried to hide behind you" Sloan said.

"You look stupider with that big empty head of yours" I said back

"At least I have normal friend" Sloan said again

"There's nothing normal about you" I snickered "And your fashion taste"

Sloan turned bright red "You-"

"Sloan, you look like a pig when you red like that" Percy pipped in "Pig in expensive clothing"

I burst out laughing when Percy said that "Do you need some ice for that?"

"My father will know about this!"

*****

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Sloan sent me a death glare across the basket ball court. Did I have to spend the rest of my class and year with him?! How did Percy coping without killing him?! An entire year with that human pig?

"My god, a pig in gym class" I said that out loud "Its a disaster"

A few kid snickered when they heard that.

"Your big idiot friend looked dumber than me!" Sloan yelled "Where did he buy that clothes? The dumpster"

"So, you are admitting that you are dumb?" Percy asked innocently.

Sloan who realized what just happened turned bright red and began to stutter, clearly caught of guard by Percy remark.

"Oh, this year will be fun" I said and laughed.