It's official I hate any kind of Rodent

You know, you are supposed to felt cold after drowning right? So, why I felt warm? Like seriously, it's so warm and comfortable? Am I in some sort of heaven? Am I finally can die in peace without had to go through to some rebirth or reincarnation shit? I heard a distant voice called my name repeatedly and something shook my body. I groaned slowly and cracked opened one of my eyes, I quickly covered my eyes with my right hand as the sunlight assaulted my eyes. I blinked a couple of times before my eyes finally adjusted from the harsh light. 

I saw Annabeth almost broke in tears and an extremely relieved Percy right above me. I turned my head slowly and yep, still in the fucking ocean and still trapped in this world. As much as I loved the book, I just didn't like the situation I got stuck in, just how many times I had to face death and life situation? All of this bullshit had a bad effect for my heart, and I suspect I will die young not because of monster of stuff, but because of heart attack!

"Percy?" I said in hoarse voice.

"Reiner!" Percy shouted and made me flinched.

Annabeth quickly shut his future boyfriend up by smacking him on the head "Shut it Seaweed Brain! You're too noisy"

I groaned again and tried to push myself up, a BIG MISTAKE! Because I yelped in pain as I propped my body using my left arm which is if you forgot I had dislocated shoulder there. I hissed in pain as I laid back down on the boat. Annabeth hurriedly gave me some ambrosia and helped me up. I gladly ate the thing, while she busy made a make shift sling for my arm. I really need some morphine or any kind of pain killer right now, since the pain is killing me. The ambrosia only lessen the pain a little bit, and I bet it took a week for my shoulder to heal properly. I muttered a thank you as I leaned back to a post on the middle of the boat. Annabeth popped open a can of Dr. Pepper and gave it to me, even though I prefer mineral water for my thirst, in these situation I'll accept anything for it (expect urine).

"So, how?" I asked while put the can beside me.

Annabeth looked confused "How, what?"

"I thought I was drowning" I said again and tried to erase the cold sensation from my body and the sudden felling to hold my breath.

"A hipopocampus save you" Percy answered "My dad saved you"

I blinked at his answer "Uh, can you repeated that again? Because there's no way you father save me. I literally invading his territory far too long and I'm not his son or related to him."

"I don't know okay" Percy started to sound offended "I can't ask him since he never answered me!"

I pursed my lips and looked at Annabeth, said girl only flinched when my eyes landed on her and she looked away from me. The air around us got tense and it so awkward, Percy already went sulking in the corner, while Annabeth only staring at her lap.

"Tyson is missing" Annabeth said quietly, but loud enough for me to hear "Percy just upset about it, so..."

I ruffled my hair with my healthy hand and let out a frustrated sigh "I see. Damn, and I never said Thank you to him too, for saving my life back then"

Annabeth gave me a sad smile "I felt bad for hating him. Tyson is different, he's a sweet Cyclops, and I felt bad for not giving him a chance"

I scooted closer to her and put my hand on top of her head, rubbing it gently "Poseidon must have save him. If what Percy saying is true about him saving my life, then he must have save Tyson. After all he is his son"

Annabeth looked up and smiled at me "Yeah, you right. He probably somewhere and already waiting for us"

"I saw an Island!"