Last Day of School with Monster on the Top

I yawned and almost fell asleep under a shade of a tree, Percy who sat right beside me looked equally bored. This is my last day in the school, and the day I will meet those Laistrygonian? I hope I spell that right. Matt Sloan began to harass Tyson again about his size, voice, clothes, smell and something about crybaby. I grunted as I pushed myself up and walked towards the commotion, which is Tyson crying and tried to swat Matt Sloan away from him.

"Leave him alone Sloan" I said in sharp tone "Shouldn't you read the book or act like some stupid character in the book? And learn about something called survival?"

"Hah, leave me alone you freak" Sloan spat back at me "Why don't you go back to your gay friend Percy huh?"

My left eyebrow twitched as I unconsciously grabbed Sloan by the collar of his expensive shirt "What did you say, you brat?!" and I clenched my let fist.

Sloan tried to struggle from my iron grip "Let me go freak! Or my dad going to hear about this!"

Now my left eyes twitched "Oh, so are going to act like some brat from a famous novel huh?! You've said that word since the day we met. What, are you dad at ministry too?! Or perhaps he has a super villain as a boss who obsessed with snake, who also happened to be bald?"

"Are you quoting some novel again?" Percy appeared behind me and face palmed "I never understand you buddy" Percy the put his hand on my shoulder "But, if you want to beat the crap out of him, then be my guest. After all this class theme is about survival. Let's see, how is he going to survive your wrath"

"Wh-what?" Sloan eyes widened "He-hey, just put me down okay! Touch me and you will regret it!"

"I already touch you stupid" I snickered and shook my head "See. What, do you think I use some kind of magic to lift you up?" I raised my left eyebrow and tried to look cool while doing that.

"Guys!" Sloan began to yell like a little girl to his group of friend who only watched him from far "You are supposed to help me your boss!"

"Oh, so you're the boss now huh?" I chuckled evilly and Sloan face went pale quickly

I shoved him away and pushed his face away with my hand, officially sending his body into the grassy ground behind him. The kids stopped messing around when they heard a rather loud and obnoxious 'THUMP' echoed to the yard. Sloan groaned and clutched his forehead in pain, while his minions only gathered not too far from him, gave me a sharp and cold glare.

"Now 'Boss'" I said and crouched down in front of him "What next?"

Sloan scrambling to his feet and ran towards his 'friends', who somehow looked bigger than he is and way too muscular.

"Gu-guys" a timid voice called me and Percy.

We both turned around and found Tyson twiddling with his thumb and looked at his shoe intently.

"Thank you" he said again a bit louder this time "You always helped me"

I only grinned and patted his arm "Nah, he's a jerk. He deserved it"

Then the teacher came out and began to blab about our survival skill in the wild. And he suddenly asked about Sloan whereabouts.

"He's cannot survive" Percy said in loud tone "He's on the run after angering a mother bear"

"So, now I'm a bear huh?! Then what are you?!" then I snickered quietly "Probably a jelly fish, because they don't have brain" then Percy proceed to jab my side with his finger

"That hurt!" I exclaimed

Percy only beamed at me "Do you forget that jelly fish also could sting you?"