When Everything Went to the South

"So, Chyhabris?" Percy asked me "The biggest toilet on earth"

I nodded.

"And Skyla?" Percy looked at me "The thing that love to snatch you into the sky"

I nodded again.

"So which one?" he asked me.

I kicked his shin hard "None of them! Since water and sky are not my area of expertise! Poseidon probably will sent a Kraken to eat me, while Zeus probably fried me as soon as he saw me flew in the sky"

Percy kicked me back "I didn't want to be flush either idiot! Or turned into a damn bird!"

"What? You think Zeus will turn you into a seagull and make you eat fish for the rest of your life?" I asked him.

Percy face turned white as he looked at me with horror looks. I could swore I saw his soul leave his body a little. Okay, I probably scared him too much. I only sighed as I waved my hand in front of Percy face who still gave horror expression. Irritated by this, I slapped his back hard, hard enough to get a reaction, which is a smack right in the middle of my face, hard. I cursed as I stumbled back, Percy looked angry and disturbed, probably because my previous words. Almost forgot that Percy loves fish so much and the fish worship him, so yeah, eating a seafood in front of Percy is almost like asking for an execution.

The boat suddenly went into a sand still, nothing move, heck even the wind stopped blowing. The area became quiet, too quiet. I walked into the railing and saw nothing, expect the murky green sea water underneath the boat. I turned and saw Percy stared at the ocean with confused looks.

"So, uh" I started "Anything, like why suddenly it turn eerily quiet?"

"Something ahead of us" Percy said.

I gulped and turned around, my back against a railing "Chyhabris" I muttered under my breath.

We are already there, on the part where everything turned to south. I pushed myself away from the railing and about to walk to Clarisse who busy having an argument with one of the undead soldier. As I got closer to her, the boat suddenly moved ahead and it rocked hard, hard enough to throw me to the side. I flinched when my shoulder bumped into the metal wall aside of me, I put my hand on the wall as I tried to steady myself. Slowly but surely I walked towards Percy who held into the railing and eyes went wide at the sudden appearance of a row of teeth. Those teeth are huge and dirty, like it had mold here and there, got dead and rotten fish stuck between the teeth, heck I even saw a big great white shark, got stuck on those massive teeth, on the other words, these view is a nightmare to any dentist. A big swirl of water began to appear in the middle, the boat began to rock harder and almost got me thrown into the water.

"Fire!"

I turned around saw a few of the undead soldier shot a cannon ball towards the Chyhabris throat, which is kinda ineffective, like those big and massive jaw against a tiny ass human cannon ball, just like throwing M&M candy to me. But, Clarisse didn't gave up, she kept shooting those cannon ball, while yelling to the undead below us to take the boat away from Chyhabris massive throat. Then it went silent again, I could still saw the gaping mouth but it stop sucking things, maybe one of Clarisse' cannon ball hit something vital?

"Incoming!"

I jumped from my position when one of the undead started to yell, I ducked when a stray canon ball shot towards me and hit the wall behind me. The boat got pushed back and Chyhabris kept throwing up the thing it couldn't digest. The boat rammed into a step and tall cliff, which is another bad news, I stumbled around as I tried to get my bearings, but I froze in track when something yellowish snatched the undead in front of me, only leaving his boots.

"Skyla!" I yelled and laid flat on the metal floor, hoping that I could melt into it.

Percy ducked and narrowly missed a head, I briefly caught glimpse of yellow eye with black slit in the middle of it. Percy looked at me and his eyes went wide for a moment, before something fast snatched me by my backpack. I yelped as I being lifted up on high speed, all the air leaved my lungs and I grasped for air as I finally saw Skyla true form. They had a lot of heads, like dozens of them, extremely longs neck and yellow scale. I quickly tapped my bracelet and when I held a sword on my hand I stabbed the head that got me in the eye. The head quickly hissed and released me, my eyes went wide as I fell back into the ocean beneath me. The wind whipped my hair and I barely could open my eyes. Then a harsh tug, someone caught me mid-air, I yelped in pain as a surge of pain came from my shoulder area. Yup, probably a dislocated shoulder there, I thought. Well, anyway I'm lucky if I only had dislocated shoulder not losing an entire arm.

I looked up and saw Percy held into my hand as he got tug upwards by one of the Skyla head. I felt a little bit furious towards him, like seriously I just managed to escape one and now Percy brought me back into that thing! I glared heatedly at Percy, as he uncapped his pen with his mouth and quickly pulled the pen away from his face, afraid to get stabbed in the face. When Anaklumos appeared on his hand he quickly stabbed the head on the eye, just like my move from before. The head hissed in pain and dropped us, again. 

Now, both of us headed into the ocean below, and I realized, I just about to enter Poseidon domain. Like, he already warned me about this, I knew he took the neutral side and not decided to kill me. But, I literally just a few minutes away from invading his territory right now, will he kill me? Never mind about that thing, I probably be dead anyway as soon as my body made contact with the water, because falling with this speed and this height into the water, is the same like you fell into the asphalt. I close my eyes readied myself for the impact, but I felt a hand wrapped around my chest and somebody tugged me closer.

I opened my eyes and glanced back at Percy, who now already hugging me from behind. He gave me a reassuring smile as we headed into the ocean below. Oh yeah, forgot that I have his son behind me, let's just hope Poseidon will let this slide, because I literally just let Skyla snatched his beloved son and now sent him to the ocean that hundred feet below us.

"Hold your breath!" Percy said quickly.

And I quickly followed his instruction, as the tip of my head touched the water surface. We fell into the ocean with loud crash sound. I closed my eyes tightly since I'm unable to see underwater, I felt something went tighter around me as it pulled me upwards. I quickly opened my eyes and filled my lungs with fresh air when cold air hit me. I looked around and found Percy breathing hard next to me, he looked tired as shit. Then the same thing happened to me soon, a wave of exhaustion began to slowly attacking me and my left shoulder started to scream at me.

"You dislocated my shoulder" I said as I held my shoulder gently.

Percy sighed and looked away from me "Sorry, I just want to save you from plummeting to death"

I chuckled at his reaction "I didn't blame you Seaweed Brain" then I ruffled his dry hair "Thank you, for saving me from being a floating pancake"

Percy gave me weird looks before chuckled at me, then something caught my eyes. A big ball of fire appeared on my line of sight.

"Annabeth!" Percy yelled "Tyson! Clarisse!"

Percy desperately wanted to swim to there, but I hold him back. I knew all of them are safe, but Percy didn't knew that, and as long I would love to tell him that, I didn't want to face the consequences later. But, my hand couldn't held him back longer as the ocean water began to drain my energy away. Poseidon probably had enough of me being in his territory, man, what's wrong with god and their territory, why are they so possessive of them.

"Percy" I called him weakly, but he already too far away.

I gasped as my head began to drown again, and I had enough nightmare of drowning. I afraid of it, like seriously afraid of it. Because last year a Minotaur trying to drown me, and since that incident, I'm afraid of drowning. And Percy being so far away from me, the only thing that could help me breathed underwater out of my reach.

"Damn it" I cursed before I lose my unconsciousness.