First Day at 'School'

I huffed in annoyance when me and Percy already inside our homeroom class. I scanned the room and found a lot of kids, from normal looking to unique. I mean those hair color and that type of clothing, uh, lets just say, its a new experience for me. Or maybe I'm that boring that my fashion style from previous life only rotate between button up shirt and khaki pants. Yes, I am a big nerd back than and yes I wore glasses to. What do you expect when you spent almost 5 years into reading a very thick book that you can use as a door stopper?

I took a glanced on my right and saw Percy ready to hack someone, he looked bored and twitching every now and then. Then the teacher came in, and my jaw dropped, the man in his middle forties, and he had this shoulder length blonde hair, he had two big piercing on his left ear and one big piercing on his right ear. He wore black sleeves T-shirt that had a 'Rock and Rolls rules' in sloppy writing printed on it and he wore leather black jacket, a ripped jeans, tons of silver bracelet, huge necklace, and a black boot. He introduce himself as Mr. Greg, and he is our teacher for this class, which happened to be Geography. I almost thought he a music teacher, judging from how he dressed.

"Well, now I want to know your name" he said and grinned "Well, let's start from you"

He pointed his finger at a random girl with bleach blond hair, she stood up lazily and introduced herself. I tuned out most of it and focusing on the table in front of me and try not to flip it the hell out. Because I wanted to flip something and screamed 'I'm Done, I'm done. Fuck this shit, I'm out'.

"And you young man in dark green T shirt" Mr. Greg said

I snapped my head and gave the teacher blank look. We stare at each other for a moment before, somebody muttered 'deaf'. I blushed and quickly stood up, introducing myself.

"Reiner Lockheart" I said in monotone voice.

Someof the girls whispered when they saw me, I quickly sat down and rested my elbowon the table, I put my chin on my hand and turned to see Percy introducedhimself. The same group of girls also whispered among themselves when they sawPercy. Don't blame us for our good looks, blame our gene that came from our godly parent. Even though we still a kids, some people told us that we can grew up into a pair of handsome man.

Anyway, after the whole introduction things done, the classroom door opened again and a big guy came in, he wore a flannel shirt that had patch here and there, a dirty jeans, and a pair of big shoe. He had tangled brown hair, and one big eye on his forehead, yeah, you heard me, ONE EYE! I blinked at that, and turned to face Percy who looked at the big kid with bored looks. Wait, don't tell me he cannot see those one big lone eye stuck right in the middle of that kid face! Because I can see it clear as a day!

"Sorry, I'm late" he said in timid tone "I got lost on the way here"

Our homeroom teacher blinked slowly, maybe couldn't believe someone so big had tiny voice and still in 7th grade.

"Oh, yeah" he finally snapped out from his trance "Please, introduce yourself"

The kid, fidgeting under our gaze, he clearly looked uncomfortable and wanted to cry in the corner.

"Tyson" he said in timid tone again.

Yep, our beloved Cyclops already made an appearance. I looked at him and tried my best to ignore his lone eye, which is hard. Tyson hurriedly walked into the back and sat right behind me, I took a quick glanced at him and found him looking at me too. That single eye focused on me, I blinked at him and gave him lazy smile, before focusing on our eccentric teacher again.

"What's your name?"

I almost flinched from my seat, when I heard Tyson quite tone from behind. I turned slightly to him, and sent him small smile.

"Reiner" I said in quite tone "Nice to meet you"

"Reiner" he said my name and nodded "You have a nice scent" than Tyson realized what just he said and he quickly apologized "So-sorry!"

I only smiled awkwardly at him before turned to watch Mr. Greg did some weird move in the front of the class. Okay those last comment from him was creepy, like seriously creepy. Imagine someone you just know, and then out of nowhere, they said that you have a nice scent. What will you do huh?! What will a normal human will do?! Well, as demigod first thing we will do is, stabbed those motherfucker. Because the only thing that can catch your scent, and told you it was nice was monster, and they wanted to eat you. Well, now Tyson already said those forbidden words, and from the story he's harmless, so... what should I do? He wouldn't eat me right here and now right? I mean, too many eye witness in here.

I shifted uncomfortably on my seat, while Percy sent me his questioning looks. He even mouthing 'what's wrong?' at me. I moved my eyes towards Tyson, and Percy only tilted his head to the side, clearly confused. I moved my head slightly to point out, that my uncomfortableness came from the kid behind me. Percy still didn't understand, and my eyebrow twitched at him.

"Seaweed Brain" I hissed quietly and earned a punch from him on my arm.

"Shut up!" he hissed back at me.