Chapter 3

Sza outfit⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Sza: ooooo some body whoop yall ass *starts to laugh* and normani, camila, and All joins her

Tori, dinah, and Lauren has a hurt look on their face.

Dinah: tskt you should see the others, they way worse than us.

Sza: Oh shit ok then.

Camila: Sz I didn't know you was helping the nurse today.

Sza: Yeah I had to switch my days to Monday's and Friday's.

Lauren: Fuck all this chit chat can I get some ice or something?

Sza: Damn ok, *she says insulted*.

Lauren: I'm sorry I'm just in a bad moon, I'm ready to kill this fool.

Tori: Man shut you lame ass up you ain't ready to kill nobody.

Everyone starts laughing.

Normani: You ok Tori * she says kind of feeling guilty*.

Tori: Yeah I'm cool, I would be alot better if you boyfriend would have just gone back to practice.

Normani: I'm sorry, he's really stubborn.

Sza comes in with bandages and ice packs. Here Lauren put this on your eye, Tori and Dinah put it on your nose. Does it hurt.

Dinah:Yeah.

Sza: Ok yall gone take some aspirin, *she hands them bottles of water and gave them each on pill* they all take their pill and gulp down there waters.

Lauren: I hate taking pills. Once Lauren calms down she notices camil in the corner talking to ally, and thinks to her about how cute camila was she liked what she saw and wanted it.

Sza: Ok so next we gone clean and wrap those scratches on your arms and face. Camila can you help clean Lauren's and, Ally help Tori, and Normani help Dinah.

Normani, Ally, and camila walk toward the other 3 girls with peroxide and cloth.

Camila starts to pat the peroxide on Lauren's knuckles.

Lauren: You know you would make a beautiful nurse. Camila rolls her eyes not intrested with what she's saying, thanks, she says to be polite.

Tori and ally just start blushing at eacth other while ally is fixing tori's wounds.

Dinah: sttt..... ow that strings.

Normani: oh stop whining you big baby. *Normani then blows on dinah's forehead to make the stinging stop*. Dinah looks at what Normani what is doing and her cheeks just start to get hot and red.

Normani: Take a picture it will last longer * normani jokes cause she sees dinah staring at her*.

Dinah: Good thinking a* dinah takes out her phone and takes a picture of normani*.

Normani: Well scenes you now have my picture in your phone, I think I should know your name.

Dinah: Dinah, Dinah Jane Hansen.

Normani: Wait your on the football team right number...... 27.

Dinah: 24 but yeah, how'd you know.

Normani: Cause once I had to make up a cheer for you on the spot after you scored a touch down.

Dinah: Wait that was you, I......, dinah was cut off by Mrs.hernandez.

Mrs.Hernandez: Ok so I have now heard the full story of what happened whit the fight will you all meet me in the gym please. Everyone follows Mrs.hernandez to the gym including sza cause she was done for the day.

A/n Again this is my first story so please ignore all the mistakes I make.😓😓😓😓😓