Chapter 12

Dinah's POV

I finally come out of the room I was in, because I thought people would be over what i did by now. As i walk out I here moaning coming from the bathroom next to me "some one putting in work" I think to myself. When I got down stairs every thing seemed cool no one was looking at me any more, I couldn't find Normani though, guess she left. But then I see Tori and Ally getting "buck wild" on the dance floor.

Ally's POV

I dont know why Camila and I let SZA convince us into going to this party, I only know two people here. But some how I'm going, so once we're in Megan house sza leaves with her girlfriend and camila ran off some where. These bitches left me, is what I say to my self.

So I go to the punch bowl and pour some in my cup, while I'm drinking my punch and leaning against the wall, this dude come up to me and says " Hey pretty girl what you doing here all by your self" he looking at me up and down. You got a starring problem or lazy eye or sum, I say in an annoyed tone.

Naw I just like what I see he says while biting his bottom lip. Well I don't so can you please leave me alone and stop staring at me, plus your breath smells like beer, I tell him as I try to push him away and felt his abbs. Oh you touching on me like that, my turn, he said as he starts rubbing my thighs.

Get off of me, demanding him as I'm trying to push him with all my strength. Come on girl, you know you like it, he says as someone walks up to us and pushes him off of he. She said get off of her, this blonde haired beauty says to him as he starts to walk away, she looks so familiar. You ok, she ask me, starring at me with worry in her eyes. Yeah, thank you, I answered. No problem it's a brunch of pervs out here, she says causing me to nod in agreement.

Well can I ask for my knight in shining armour's name, I say sweetly looking at her. Tori, she tells me, then it came to me. This is the girl I took to the nurse yesterday, but because of all of that blood on her face at the time, I couldn't tell that she was this beautiful. So do you want to dance, she asks me and I tell her yes.

We head to the dance floor and I'm a little tipsy so I start tweaking on her and she puts hands on my hips. We just danced for the rest of the night, and we exchanged numbers. So she called me and told me good night.

(A/N Oh before I forget happy 7/27, 8 year anniversary)