Chapter 18

* did not proof read*
Normani's POV

I wake up the next morning and find the most beautiful girl ever cuddled up to me, which starts to make me smile. I kiss her on her forehead and move my way out of her arms. I go check on every one in the guests rooms to make sure they're still sleep. Once I've done that, I go down stairs and start to cook breakfast. When I'm almost done with breakfast, I hear foot steps coming down the stairs and feel a warm body come up behind me, and wrap their arms around me. "I woke up and you weren't there, and I needed to see your pretty face to make me smile" dinah says as she lays her head on my shoulder and I smile and give her a kiss.

"I'm sorry baby, but I had to get up and make yall some food. You look so peaceful I didn't want to wake you up." I say as I wash my hands off from cooking. "Ok, well you want me to wake them up and tell then that the food is ready" Dinah asked ready to go upstairs.
" Yeah that cool, and can you bring my phone down for me" I say. "sure" dinah says as she starts to walk up stairs.

Dinah's POV

After I woke everyone up, I go into manis room to get her phone. Once I find it and pick it up, it starts ringing and I see josh bitch ass pop up. So I answer it.
(phone conversation)

Dinah: Hello

Josh:Who the fuck are you?

Dinah:Who the fuck are you.

Josh:Normani's boyfriend, now who are you.

Dinah:That's funny cause she told me that she broke up with yo dumb ass.

Josh:That's irrelevant, you still haven't told me who who are.

Dinah:Someone who's been keeping mani happy, and would never think about cheating on her.

Josh:Aye fuck you. I will-

Dinah hangs up

(end of conversation)

Now that that's over, I'm gonna go get me some food. I walk down stairs to see everyone eating. I give mani her phone and make me a plate. "So what yall wanna do today" Sza asks while finishing her plate. "Umm........ oh let's go to the mall" Ally says. "Naw, I wanna go to the movie's" Ryan says. "Fuck that, I wanna go swimming in that big ass pool in back yard" Lauren says.

They argued for about ten minutes until Normani step in and said " Will yall SHUT THE FUCK UP. Damn, yall arguing for no fucking reason, first of all we can do all of that shit today, second of all yall are here for the whole weekend, third of all there's a theater down stairs, and you can go in the pool any fucking time. So yall can stop arguing, go upstairs get dressed so we can fucking go".

I'm not gonna lie that shit turned me on, she sexy as hell when she mad. Anyway everyone heads up stairs to get ready. When I finally finish my plate, I go up stairs to manis room to get my bag a pick out and outfit. Once I hear the shower turn off I see mani come out and may I just say....... damn. She so sexy in that towel and...oh shit, I'm hard. Fuck, I whisper to my self as I make my way to the bathroom and take my shower.

I cant even lie ya girl looking fresh as fuck, but when I saw mani, my jaw drop to the fucking ground.
Dinah's Outfit⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️