Chapter 14

Normani POV

After I close the door, we walk outside and I say "you know what I don't want to walk let's just take my car". "Ok" she says. So we put our siblings in the back and Dinah hop in the front. While I'm driving the car is silent until.

Darrell decides to break the silence and says to regina " you're pretty, what's your name?". "Regina, and your pretty too" she says back to him. " I'm not pretty, I'm a boy" he says annoyed. "A pretty boy" she says causing him to blush. We arrived at the park and the kids jump out of the car and run off together to play.

Me and Dinah sit on the bench watching them until she says "okay there's no reason for your house to be that big Normani", Causing me to laugh I say "it's not my fault I have a big house". "Yeah but like what do your parents do" she asked me. "My dad's a surgeon my mom's a lawyer". "Dang I didn't know they got paid that much".

"They don't it's just a made a few Investments when they were younger, can we not talk about that right now I really don't want to talk with my parents wealth". "Okay,Let's talk about something else", She says. "Like what" I say. "We could talk about how you gone be my wife", She says causing me to blush. "Is that right Miss Dinah Jane".

I started playing my fingers when I feel a pair of eyes on me I look up and Dinah is just staring at me. "Can you stop looking at me like that all the time", I say playfully." I'm sorry I can't help it it's just your eyes are just hypnotizing". I look at her and her beautiful brown eyes and I say "do you want some ice cream let's ask the kids if they want ice cream......yeah".

I walk up to the monkey bars where Darrell and Regina we're playing. And as soon as I get there I see Reginae grabbing Darrell face and kissing him on the cheek. And then she says "thank you for helping me up off the ground when I fell from the Monkey Bar". "You're welcome", he said in a whisper while he was blushing.

"Okay well do you guys want to go get some ice cream", I asked. "Yeah", they both say excitedly. We walk to the ice cream parlor down the street. Dinah was going to open the door before Darrell stopped her and said "no I want to open the door for Regina". After he said that Dinah backed away and let him open the door, causing Regina to kiss him on the cheek again.

We get ice cream and then we sit down at a table in the front Regina and Darrell we're having their own little conversation. Dinah was just eating like a pig, had ice cream all over her face. So I decide to wipe it off with a napkin. But while I was doing it she looked me straight in my eyes and started to lean forward which I did the same, until Daya came out of no where and inturuted us.