Chapter 16

Normani was at her locker getting her books for fifth period, whe she hears a familiar voice come up behind her.

"Hey beautiful" Megan says as she puts he hands on Normani's waist and turns her around.

"What do you want megan" Normani says as she moves Megan's hand from her and closes her locker.

"I can't come see my baby" megan says as she's looking normani up and down.

" I'm not your baby megan"

"But I thought cause we-" megan tried to speak but normani cut her off.

"Just because we had sex does not mean we're back together" normani says truthfully.

"But maniiiii, why" megan questions normani as she is still looking for hope.

"You know why, your career kept you too busy to have time for me. And I need someone that I can call anytime and they'll will be able to come. I mean between your shows and interviews, you barely have time for school, how will you have time for me" normani explains to megan.

" Then I'll slow down a little bit, take some time off" Megan says trying to persuade normani.

"Megan being a rapper is your dream and it makes you happy, so im not going to stop you from that." Normani says.

" yeah your right, I do love my music. You know, I dont think in need to be in a relationship right now, not with all the stuff going on in my career. But I hope we can still be friends tho." Megan says finally accepting the fact.

"Of course meg, I gotta go to class see you around" Normani said as she pulled megan in for a hug, and left for class.
______

Normani sat next to ryan, and started to take her supplies out.

"Hey Mani, what are you trying to do after school" ryan ask as she opened her note book.

" I dont know I really just want to go home and go to sleep" normani says as she rest her hand on her head.

" ok class, so today I will be partnering you up for a project that will be due by the end of the month, I have pass out theses papers that tell you what you will be doing" Mr. Jackson said

"I hope I dont get paired with no dumb ass person, having to explain everything little thing to them" normani said with a little frustration in her tone

"Ok next um.... Ally you with Normani" Mr.Jackson spoke.

" You cant put the two most smartest girls in the class together, thats- " The boy tried to finish his statement but was cut off by Mr.Jackson

" Exactly why I'm doing it, I want to see what they can come up with, now if you have a problem with that you can leave my class" Mr.Jackson said as the boy sat back down in his seat.

"Now Ally if you can raise your hand so normani knows who you are- " Mr.Jackson was cut off by normani

" No need I know who she is" normani said as she got up, walked to Ally's desk and sat next to her, and said " Hey Als, I'm Normani" Normani says as she holds out her hand to shake allys.

"How do you know me" Ally says in shock and shakes Normani's hand.

"I know ever one I'm cool with, which is most of the school" Normani says smiling at Ally

"But we've never even talked to eacthother before, how can we be cool" Ally asked confused of Normani's logic.

"Do me and you have beef" Normani ask with an arch of her eyebrow.

" No, we've never talked" Ally said

" so we're cool, plus I'm talking to you now, like I said I'm Normani"

" well of course I know who you are, your all the school ever talks about" Ally says

"Good things I hope" Normani says

" Yeah for the most part, the only bad thing I heard was that you are hard core with it comes to cheerleading and dance" Ally says

" Yeah I dont play about that shit, but that's cool. You wanna meet at the library to get started on this project" Normani suggests.

" ok, well I gotta get going to lunch" ally says she gets up from her seat.

"Oh shit, class over that fast. Ok, well see you at the library" Normani says as she leaves the classroom

(A/N: This shit was trash, better next update. New update on "LOVE AND WAR" Saturday.