Chapter 8

It was Saturday morning at Normani's house. Zendaya was the first one up so she decided to wake Ryan and Normani up by pushing them off the bed scenes she was in the middle of them anyways. Zendaya pushed Ryan off the bed First, causing her to scream.

Zendaya: Damn Ryan why you so loud.

Ryan: Bitch watchu expect you just push me off the fucking bed. Damn and I was sleeping good too. Fuck you daya

Zendaya: Shhhhh. Zendaya was about to push mani off the bed but then she heard.

Normani: Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman if you push me off my fucking bed yo eye will be as black as the night sky try me * she said aggressively, scaring Zendaya cause she didn't know Normani was awake*.

Zendaya: Bitch please you can't beat me, she said as normani got up from the bed and went to use the restroom.

Ryan: Daya you know mani will fuck yo twig body ass up.

Normani: Exactly bitch.

Zendaya: Man fuck both of yall, wait you smell that *sniff sniff sniff* that shit smell good as fuck.

Ryan: Someone's cooking dumb ass,

Zendaya rolls her eyes and they all start to walk down stairs. Once their down stairs the find Normani's mom in the kitchen and a whole breakfast spread on the table with Bacon, Pancakes, eggs, hashbrowns, ect.

Normani: Mom what are you doing up so early cooking.

Andrea: Well I felt good this morning so I thought I'd get up and cook for you girls eat up, I have to go run some errands. Ryan and Zendaya waste no time making them selves a plate,Andrea grabs her keys and is about to walk out the door before Normani stops her

Normani: Ma you sure you good to go out?

When Normani was around 5 years old, her mother found out that she had cancer, when they moved to Houston she had gotten alot better, but a few months ago she they found out it was spreading faster than before and ever since then Normani has been watching out for her mother's health.

Andrea: Normani I am a grown woman, I think I can handle going to a few places on my own. Now go over there and eat ok, I love you.

Normani: love you too.

Zendaya: *with a mouth full of food* mmnhh this is so good.

Ryan: yeah I miss yo mom's cooking.

Normani: Can yall bitches save me some, eating up all the damn food.

Darrell (Normani's little 4 year old little brother) walks down the stairs wiping the sleep out of his eyes.

Darrell: Normani *he says so innocently*

Normani: awwww come here rell, Normani picks Darrell up and puts him on her lap.

Normani: Why are you up.

Darrell: Yall was so loud, it woke me up.

Ryan: oh were sorry we didn't mean to, you hungry?

Darrell: No I want to go back to sleep.

Normani: ok come, so I can tuck you in.
___________________

Several hours later the girls started to get ready for the party.

Zendaya: Normani you think that cute little blonde stud gone e at the party.

Normani: Don't know, don't care. Why you asking me. I got a boyfriend.

Ryan: It can't be that serious, yall ain't even had sex yet, all he ever did was eat you out.

Normani: Bitch I am not about to give it up that quick.

Zendaya: Bitch please, you gave it up to megan in like three months, and you've been with Josh for 5 months, so it gotta be something, is it small?

Normani: I mean it's not the biggest......

Ryan: Oh shit Josh got a shrimp, ryan and Zendaya starts breaking out laughing.

Normani: It's not that funny.

Ryan: Yes it is cause yo man got a shrimp *ha ha ha*.

Normani: You know what fuck both of yall.

Zendaya: whatever you do it with bet it will be bigger that yo man * starts uncontrollably laughing*.

(A/N next chapter will take place at the party. I'm sorry for these little fill in chapter but next chapter there will be...... some shit just know that).