Chapter 13

*did not proof read*

Normani's POV

So I wake up and I feel a pair of arms around me, i look behind me and I see Megan's ass there snoring and shit. So I carefully pull her arms from around me, pick up my clothes and get in my car to drive home. Good thing she's a heavy sleeper. I drive to my house and of course my parents are leaving like always.

"Mani good thing your here, we need you to watch your little brother for the week" my mother tells me. Before I even get a chance to answer my dad says " I cash apped you some money ok, bye love you guys" he waves to me and my brother that just came out and stood beside me. "Ok, bud looks like it's just you and me" I tell my little brother as I pick him up and walk in the house.

"ok, can we go to the park" he says with puppy dog eyes". "Yeah after you get dressed and I take a shower" I tell him, causing him to nod and run to his room to get dressed. As soon as I hop out the shower my phone rings and it's an unknown number. I answer it and I'm met with a familiar voice.
(Phone)

Unknown: Hello....
Normani: Hey, who is this
Unknown: It's Dinah from school
Normani: oh hey, wait how did you get my number.
Dinah: Ryan gave it to me.
Normani:oh ok, well is there something that you want or....
Dinah: Oh well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today.
Normani: Oh I wish I could but I'm babysitting my little brother and we're about to go to the park sooo
Dinah: how old is he?
Normani: Four why?
Dinah: Cause I have a four year old sister , maybe we can come with yall?
Normani: Ok just come by my house so we can walk there together?
Dinah: Ok text me your address, I'll be there in like 30 minutes.
Normani: ok.

I hung up and got dressed ⬇️⬇️⬇️(with addidas on instead of heels)

After I got dressed I walked in my brothers room to f im and him still not dressed, so I get him dressed and then there's a knock at the door

Darrell's out fit⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I grab his hand and my keys and open the door, "Hi dinah" I say

Dinah POV

So walk up to this big ass house of the address Normani texted me and knock on the door. Once I start to see the door open I immediately look at the goddess that open it and she was just the most beautiful creature that I have ever seen. "Hey".........

(A/n: Before you even start, I know the shit is short. But I was busy working on another story that I will publish tomorrow, along with a new chapter of Mixed emotions. So plz plz plz be patient with me and thank you for reading, and all the support you have given me.💚💚💚💚)