Chapter 22

They outfits^^^^^^^

Normani's POV

So it's 4 months later, and everything's fine. My mom surgery went well, she's still recovering. They say it's gone, but you never know with these things. Also my parents met dinah and they love her, my dad reminds her of his gun every time they see each other but he loves her.

" Babe come on, I'm about to start" Dinah yells at me. Oh did I not tell yall, she's going through this little Youtuber Faze because she thought it would be fun to do. She actually managed to get 600k subscribers in a short amount of time. Actually no it's not that surprising, Dinah's a very likeable person. I mean who wouldn't want to watch her all the time. I walk into her little video room and stand on the side of the camera, Looking at her fixing her position in her seat. Once she finally has the perfect position she looks over and smiles at ne

" Hey baby, you look so beautiful" she says to me.

" Thank you bae, but you've already told me that like 17 times today" I state

"I know that, but the way that long sleeve fitting, I cant not tell you" I laugh and gesture for her to start the video. She turns to the camera and starts to count down from ten. Meanwhile I pick up her phone to get the questions from Instagram, when I'm done I hear her doing her intro.

"Sup Yall it's Dinah, and I'm back with another video for yall. Before we get started don't forget to subscribe, hit that like button and hit that bell so you dont miss when I post, cause I post randomly. Ok so today we have a very special guest, she is near and dear to my heart, and she's just amazing all around. So without further ado, baby come out" she finishes her intro and announces me to come into view, but I decided to mess with her a little bit so I just stood there.
"Bab- ahhh" I jump into her lap and koala hug her, causing us to burst into a fit of laughter.

" Yall this right here is my Beautiful and amazing girlfriend. Yall have probably seen her in a few videos that I've done, but this is her debu. So let me set something straight, this *points to my body*, that * points to my ass*, this * points to my face*, and these * grabs my chin and turns my head to kiss her lips*. All of it is mine, so I don't want to see no thirsty ass comments, you will get blocked" She threatens, while I move to the floor and sit in between her legs.
"So as you guys can already tell by the title half of this will be a girlfriend tagg and the other half will be a friend group tag. So I ask yall on Instagram to ask someone questions, Wait where are the questions?" I hand her the phone and go back into my position. "Ok so before we start, state your name, age, and where you're from" She wraps her arms around my neck " My name is Normani, I am 18, and I'm from...let's just say the south because I've moved a lot." She scrolls through the questions till she finds one.

" Ok what is yall favorite color, Mani's is pink, even though she doesn't like how she looks in it. But I told her she looks good in every thing" she kisses my cheek

" Thabk you baby but, no. And DJ's is blue" she throws up fake gang signs, causing me to laugh.

"Ummm...ok, Who said I love you first. That would be mani"

" What stop lying, knowing damn well it was you the first night of the sleep over"

" Wait you were awake"

" Yeeeeep. I remember you pulled my hair back, kissed my cheek and whispered 'I love you'" She's blushing as she kisses my lips. A few questions later and we finished the video now we're just cuddling on the couch and watching family guy. I laugh at stewie beating up Brian about his money. When all of a sudden Dinah says

"Hey babe"

"Hmm"

" You know how graduation is only two months away. What happens after?" I sit up so I can face her with a frown.

"What do you mean?"

" Like will we still be together after? I mean you're going to princeton. And me, I haven't even gotten a letter from the ones I applied to. What if I don't get accepted and you leave me" she pouts and I can see the tears coming. I wipe the tears off her face and kiss her cheek.

"DJ that would never happen. You too smart and I love you to much for that to happen. You'll get accepted and we'll visit each other every break we get" I can see the doubt in her face but I know what will cheer her up. " How about this, you can either come up stairs with me and I'll show you how much I love you or you can stay here and pout all day" she smiles and follows me up the stairs. "See I told you were smart" She throws me on the bed and let's just say I'm about to be sound asleep after this.