Chapter 20

(A/N sorry I'm trash at writing smuts like really bad, but yall wanted it so read at your own risk)
No one's POV

Dinah hoisted the girl up as their lips connected and the dark skinned girl wrapped her legs around the blonde's waist. Carrying the black haired girl up to her room.As soon they entered the room, Dinah began stripping Normani of her clothes. Soon normani was being laid on the bed. She saw dinah slowly take off her sports bra and swim trunks, leaving her in all of her naked glory. Biting her bottom lip as she admired the the size of Polynesian member. Dinah seen Normani's actions and smiled, reattaching their lips slowly, making her way to the brown beauty's neck, sure to leave a few Mark's. Before she can continue Normani intervenes " d-d-dinah". " Mhmmm" the blonde says while sucking on Normani's breast. "Do y-you have a condom..oh fuck" Normani speaks while trying not to moan. "Yeah hold on" dinah goes to her suit case and pulls out a box of condoms, puts one on and climbs back on top of Normani. "There, now let daddy take care of you" dinah says trailing down Normani's body, stopping at her abs giving them a few hickeys. Once she got to Normani's center she dove her tongue inside of brown skinned girls wet and heated core, earning loud and long moans from her. "Uuuhh...fuck, right there daddy".Normani's fingers run through Dinah's hair giving it a pull, a loud moan leaving the blonde's mouth.
"Oh my god....shiiiit, daddy I'm so close" Normani's moans become lower and her back arches, but before she can reach her climax."Not yet mama, hold that shit in" Dinah said, she stood and aligned her member with Normani's entrance and thrusted in her core slowly and passionately, Normani's moans filled the air as she felt her girlfriend enter her with no hesitation.As time past, Dinah's motions started to get rougher and faster.Dinah groans as she can feel the roughness of her thighs slapping on Normani's ass. "Uuhhgg...you fell so good baby. You like daddy's dick don't you" Dinah said, " yeeess daddy, please fuck me harder" Normani whimpers as she feels her walls clench. "Who's is it" dinah starts going full speed into Normani's core. " y-yours, uhhhh... daddyI'm gonna cum". Dinah feels herself about to cum as well "cum for me, cum with daddy" as soon as she says that they come together and release heavy sighs.
3 hours and 4 rounds later

Dinah comes up to the side Normani grabs her neck and kisses her roughly. Once she breaks the kiss she says " Now what do you have to say for yourself". " Sorry for abandoning you daddy, and your hickey was better" Normani say in a baby voice. " That's right. Now scoot over here and cuddle with me" Dinah opens her arms that are soon filt with the warmth of Normani's body. A few seconds later Dinah hears Normani lightly breath in and out, notifying dinah that she was asleep. Dinah takes a deep breath and says " I love you" she kisses her head and falls to sleep.
__________
Next morning

Normani POV
I woke up this morning and I feel a warm pair of arms wrapped around me. I smile to myself remembering the events that took place last. I look to my left and see the most beautiful girl I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, and to think a someone like her could love a girl like me
Yeah I heard her last night, and I couldn't be more happy to know that she feels the same way I do. Well I better get up since we decided to go to a trampoline park today before everyone leaves and my parents come back. I carefully slide out of Dinah's arms trying not to wake her up and as soon as my feet touch the ground my face wasn't to far behind. Damn it, I told her not to do that fourth round, I would at least be able to craw. I screamed in pain which woke dinah up causing her to look at me and run to my aid. "Oh my god, baby are you hurt,who did it". "You did dick head. it hurts, I can't walk" I said in a whining manner. Dinah's ass just starts laughing, "oh, so you think this shit is funny" she nods not even being able to form words. "Oh ok, let's see how funny it is when you dont get none for two weeks" once I say that dinah stopped laughing and started pouting. "What? No no no, baby I'm sorry. Here I'll go run you a bath" she runs in the bathroom and starts the bath water. She walks back in the room " Ok princess, come on" she picks me up bridal style, brings me into the bathroom and carefully places me in the bathtub. "Ok imma take a shower and be back in 30 minutes, if you're still sore after I'll get you some pain medicine" she kissed my forehead and exited the room. Time flew while I was thinking about how much fun I had with the girls this weekend, but for some odd reason I got this feeling that something bad was going to happen. I just put the thought in the back of brain. I'm finally able to walk after like 25 minutes, so I stand up wrap my towel around myself and get out of the bathtub. I go to th mirror to wash face when I see a whole bunch of hickeys on my neck, boobs, and stomach.

Normani's body^^^

Normani's body^^^

"Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio, get in here now" she comes in running to my side. " What happened" she says. " what do you mean, what happened. You made a fucking trail mark on my body." She chuckles while turning me around to look at what she did. "Yeah in did good huh, Had to mark my territory. Besides you scratched up my back" dinah said.

 Besides you scratched up my back" dinah said

Dinah's back^^^

"Exactly, in you back, you can cover up. Most of my closest is crop tops". " ohh wait, wear the sweatsuit you bought yesterday with the grey 13's and I'll wear mine so we can match. It'll be cute" she grabbed my hands waiting for an answer. "Nope" I say snatching my hands away and walking past her. She chases after me and tackles me to the bed. "What did you say" she said as she tickles me. I giggle out of control trying to form word. " I said, *giggle*, no, I don't want to match with a vampire". "I'm not a vampire, I'm a lion, please.OOOOOO I'll buy you some hot wings". She know she had me once she said that. " fine, but I want ice cream too" I say, she stops tickling me and I get up and go to my closet to get the outfit.

 " fine, but I want ice cream too" I say, she stops tickling me and I get up and go to my closet to get the outfit

Normani's outfit^^ Dinah's outfit ^^