Chapter 9

Dinah POV

So I was just waking up from my nap when got a text from Lauren and Tori telling me that they would be here in 30 minutes.
Louser 😤🥶😱🧡: I'mma come pick yall up in about 30. 7:30 p.m.

Tor😑😴💣💙: Alright, Dinah get ready. 7:30 p.m.

I'm sitting here looking around my room to see if this bitch put a camera in here, how the fuck see know I wasn't ready.
DJ🦁😑💙🖕🏾: How the duck you know I wasn't ready. 7:31 p.m.

Tor😑😴💣💙: Bitch you ain't never ready so get up and get ready see yall in 30. 7:31 p.m.

DJ🦁😑💙🖕🏾: Alight. 7:32 p.m.
After I send that text, I put my phone on the charger, get out of my bed a take a shower. About ten minutes later I step out of the shower I can't even get 5 seconds without my 4 year old sister running up to me and asking so many damn questions. Where are you going, what are you wearing, does mom know your going out, can you open this, Regina asks. To a party, I don't know, yes, and you need scissors to open that, I answer which finally makes her leave. So I get dress, I'm not gone lie I was feeling my self a little bit.
Dinah's outfit ⬇️⬇️⬇️

So after I stop looking at myself in the mirror I look at my phone a see that its 8:20 p

So after I stop looking at myself in the mirror I look at my phone a see that its 8:20 p.m, these bitches 20 minutes late is what I would have said if they didn't honk before I got the chance. I go outside and get in Lauren's car and we head to the party. Once we get their I am shock on how loud and big her house was. I mean I knew she was taking off with her music but damn she living like this. Anyway we make our way in to the house and as soon as we walk in it's a bitch on the mother fucking counter topless and druck asf. While me and tori are exiting the roo. So we don't have to look at the half naked girl, Lauren on the other hand had no problem finding a girl to go make out with. As I make my way to the living room I spy the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, well it was only her backside, but when she turned around to no surprise It was no other than Normani Kordei Hamilton. I was about to go up to her before her ugly ass boyfriend beat me to it, I'd sock him in his shit, if I wasn't on some chill shit. Naw you know what fuck that , I was about to confront Josh when this drunk guy breaks a bottle and starts threatening people with it, which brought back terrible memories.
(Flashback)
You stupid bitch, is what one of my Mothers many boyfriends said to my mom while holding a broken bottle of vodka up to her throat. Before my dad and mom had gotten back together, my dad was in jail cause they thought he robbed this old lady. So while he was in jail my mom hopped from boyfriend to boyfriend each being worse than the one before. And that night one of them drank to much and accuses my mom of cheating, she kept saying she wasn't but she didn't want to believe her so he slapped her and punched her, he even almost cut her with the glass bottle. "You little bitch, I know you been given my shit to other dudes haven't you" he with so much hatred. "No, no please let me go twan, please. Mother pleads and he finally gives in. "I was getting tired of yo ass any way, I'm out of here. Stupid bitch". My mom starts to break down and cry on the floor, I come out of my room and give her to hug to try and comfort her.
(End of flashback)

Hello....Hello....... earth to dinah, Lauren says as she waves her hand in my face.
Hey..umm....hold on, I storm towards the drunk guy, grab him by his collar and drag him towards the door and throw him out. "And don't come back you piece of shit", I yelled as I shut the door. Once I was back inside half of the room was staring at me, I felt nauseous so I ran up stairs and went into the first room I saw, which was a guess room I think. I sit in there until I hear megan announce something on the mic......