Chapter 12

Hey readers! Sorry for the lack of posting, I was editing another book. Warning this next chapter is for adult eyes only!

***

The sun is slowly setting when we begin to pack it in. My legs are bronze and glistening with sweat as I look down at the sub-floor. It's a solid foundation beneath my work boots. I sit cross-legged on it looking out the holes in the exterior wall that will be filled with windows.

"It's a beautiful view," Will says handing me a beer.

"If you're referring to me I might gag." I smile and twist the cap off the bottle.

He takes a long pull of beer as he smiles.

"I meant the actual view of the hills but like cute of you to flatter yourself."

I grin. "He thinks I'm cute."

"That is not what I said." He shakes his head.

I reach out my arm and poke him in the side. His skin and scars are on display and I have the urge to map them with my tongue. To taste the sweat making his skin glow, every inch of him...

He grins at me, a cocky boyish smile that tells me he knows exactly what I'm thinking about.

"Shut up," I say poking him again.

"I didn't say anything."

"You were thinking naughty things too loud," I argue back.

He shrugs and puts an arm around me pulling me into his side.

"Maybe I was."

His hand is rough as it caresses my face tilting up my chin. His eyes grow dark as his mouth hovers over mine. I stop breathing for a moment as I smile up at him.

My gut twists as I think of the years I spent yearning for this moment. The years I spent wishing for him while he was gone.

There were other guys, here and there. There was even one or two in France. But not a single one made my heart stop the way it does as he presses his lips to mine.

I feel my body go limp in his arms as he grabs my beer and moves it aside. He takes my face in both his hands and deepens the kiss. I smile into his mouth, each tense muscle in my back melting one by one.

Is this what it feels like to be in love?

I don't have the brainpower to fight the answer as his tongue touches mine like a spark igniting flames licking all over my skin. His hands trail down my neck to my breast to my waist leaving behind a trail of goosebumps.

Before I blink I'm in his lap my legs wrapped around his waist as he lays me down on the rough floor. I don't mind, the clothes we peel off each other become a bed beneath us. Our hands are needy.

His hand strokes my inner thigh, making my toes curl and my legs squirm as slowly but surely he inches towards the apex. When his thumb presses down on my clit, my eyes roll back into my skull. I shiver as he slides a finger, then two inside me slowly pushing in and out before pressing inside me hitting me just in the right spot. My breath catches and the dampness between my legs spreads over my skin into a sheen of sweat.

For a moment I'm brought back to the night in the woods, at sixteen when we couldn't resist it any more. Where I begged him to touch me, just once before he left.

I don't need to beg tonight.

I unravel, coming hard on his hands, his tongue in my navel as my legs squeeze together clamping him in place.