Chapter 19

Authors Note:

Happy Friday! 

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while, I got a baaad case of the depression. But I'm nearly done my first draft of A Tiny Home! So I'll be posting more regularly. That said you're in for a spicy chapter, (Adults only please!) Give me any feedback you may have! I want to make this book as good as it can be. 

Thanks for reading!

Rebecca

***

I arrive at the tiny house as the clouds overhead burst. My mind swirls with all the things Amy put in my head and I hurry inside to where the electrician is finishing up alongside Will.

"Yes, everything is to code."

"Amazing thank-you Sir," Will says shaking his hand. "Oh Tim, you remember Hannah."

I look into the eyes of Timmy from grade one, the little shit that dumped glue on me. The little shit that brought Will and me together.

"Tim?! Hi." I say with a smile.

"Hi Hannah, good to see you. I'd love to stay and catch up but I've got another job and the weather's looking rough."

"Good to see you," I answer politely.

He smiles, "Take care."

As the door closes behind him I look to Will, "all good?"

"All good." He smiles back at me and I stop missing the sunshine.

"The plumber?"

"Coming later today."

"So we have some time?" I ask inching towards him.

"Oh we have some time, but I'm not sure we have that kind of time."

I pause and pout.

I feel raw, everything on the surface after Amy read me so clearly. I want the comfort of his touch, of his hands on me.

His laugh gives me a shiver down my spine and my belly clenches.

"You sure?" I ask sweetly.

I sway side to side and he wraps his arms around me.

"Well, we have time for a bit of this." He says giving me a slow deep kiss.

His tongue slips into my mouth and I sigh at the contact, relaxing. His arms wrap around me tighter as I grind up against him. I smile finding him delightfully hard.

"Hannah." He cautions as my hands tug at his belt.

I smile into his mouth and bite his bottom lip.

His smile widens as he takes a big step back.

"Hannah, you're killing me."

"What?" I ask innocently picking up my hammer and swinging it in a small circle.

"Save it for tonight."

I smile as we both turn towards the plumbers truck pulling up the lane-way.

"What's tonight again?" I ask though I have been looking forward to it for weeks now.

"We're going on a date." He whispers in my ear.

I get a shiver down my spine as he plants a kiss on my neck. I turn so we're chest to chest.

"Screw the date, as soon as this guy leaves, meet me in the camper."