Chapter 14

Authors note:

Hey there, 

Sorry, I tried to get this up this weekend but things got away from me. Anyone else's life seem to be falling apart? 

No?

Just me?

Cool. 

Anyways here is another chapter, it's finally time to get to know Amy, Hanks darling fiance. 

Amy is near and dear to my heart and I hope you all love her as much as I do. In case it needs to be spelled out, Hannah was never much of a girls girl. But I wanted to be sure she had a solid support system, including female friends. 

Let  me know what you think of Hannah's blossoming friendships!

***

Sunday morning I awake in my bed my body aching. Not just from he physical labour, my back and arms are tender, but also from the copious amount of sex Will and I have managed to have in less than a week. My insides twinge sore from exertion and a lack of previous use. I smile as I stretch out in bed thinking of how natural it is between us.

Other relationships have required coaching, communication and lots of patience to get to a place where I was satisfied. With Will, sex is fun, sex is simple.

I grab my running shoes and make my way downstairs determined to get some cardio in that doesn't require me being beneath Will. As I come down the stairs Hank intercepts me.

"No, you don't." He says grabbing and throwing my shoes away.

"What are you doing?!" I ask outraged.

"You're going to have a girls day with Mom and Amy."

"What?" I ask befuddled.

Maybe it was the lack of caffeine flowing as it regularly did in my veins or maybe my brother was simply mad. But there was no way I agreed to a girls day.

"No way." I state simply.

"Yep. Mom is already getting ready and Amy is on her way. I was just coming to pick you up. She needs help buying some decor for our new apartment."

"You're moving in together?" I ask.

"Yes." Hank laughs, "I plan to marry her one day, might as well live with her."

"What if you don't like it? What if she doesn't like you anymore."

"We'll like it. We like each other. You and Will aren't sick of eachother and you're attached at the hip now."

"Shut up." I say pushing past him making my way to the coffee maker.

I thank the gods that it's already brewing and prepare my mug with one milk and one sugar's worth.

"Please Hannah, Amy doesn't have any friends here. And to be honest you don't either."

"Hey! I have a friend."

"Name one."

"Shelly." I state fiercely proud. "We're going to get coffee together."

"Shelly. You're friends with Shelly. Will's Shelly."

"She's my Shelly too now."

I shrug as I poor the nearly finished pot into my mug.

"Fine. You have one friend." He sighs, "Amy doesn't."

"She'll make friends soon enough." I say, "She's very friendly."

Hank tries to flick my nose but I dodge him.