SCRAPPED: Hali x Reader Confession

I can't bring it in myself to dump this in my scenarios book because it feels like... uGH :'D

But I still wanna share it for laughs— well, if this is even funny or fluffy at all—

But yo I tried :'D
_____________________

And since this is a scrapped or a draft of something I was writing, just be warned: it is unedited :'D

So uh, enjoy?

The morning glow glossed over your frame, reflecting your excited yet anxious mood as you held the device that will most likely bring you to death's door. Your index finger hovering over the send button in utter fear, with eyes staring through your doom from the screen.

**N/U: Hey Thund, can you come over at the park after school? At the place where we sometimes hang out? There's something I need to tell you ^^**

*Yeah.* You took a breath, before your head slowly collapsed on your desk with your arms crossed to cushion your cheek's fall. *You're gonna have to plan your funeral tonight.*

But even so, you *need* to tell him, today! The chances of him returning your feelings are *direly slim* but you can't handle this! You can't handle your heart stressing over him so much you can't sleep properly at night! *(Also he's surprisingly a night owl nowadays, and you could tell since you two have been texting at early morning. You wonder what's up...)*

With that in mind, you turned your head to face the screen once more, and hit send. Before you tilted back your chair, and fell onto the ground feeling utterly *embarrassed.*

...

*Ding!* Was the first sound you hear in the midst of your moment.

*'Oh no.'* You thought. It's 8 in the morning, and Thunderstorm is *definitely* awake at this hour. It's not that you *didn't* want him to read it (uh, maybe—) but you were *kinda hoping* he would read it a little later since today is his shift at kokotiam, or so you remember? *But if he read your message...*

...You hesitantly slid your index finger to unlock.

**Hali: K**

And that's when you *yeeeet* your phone from across the room in utter disbelief and squealed into your blankets. ***'HE ACTUALLY AGREED!'**

...

***'SHE'S TAKING ME OUT!'**

That was literally the first thought that crossed the lightning elemental's mind as he also threw his phone from across the room and jumped on his mattress, and *nearly* punched the ceiling as he fell onto his bed, collapsing in beet red steam.

***It's happening. She's actually going to do it. hECK YES HE FEELS SO PROUD AND HAPPY HE—**

*Inhale.* Thunderstorm welcomed the oxygen enter his nostrils as both of his hands were clasped against each other, sticking to his nose. *Hold up he just needs to mentally and emotionally prepare himself—*

Letting the tension of his muscles relax, Thunderstorm recalled a distant yet ***best, accidental phone call** that God had ever given him.

He was just working out at the time; practicing some combat moves, exercising, working out until his heart ran a mile with all the sweat dripping on him. It was just a regular, normal sunday workout.

*Until his phone rang.*

Usually in phone calls, you'd answer the phone and greet the person from the other side, right?

*Apparently that didn't happen in this particular call.*

**"Y/N, do you like him?"**

***"Uh, no?"**

**"Are you sure?"**

**"W-Why are you asking me this all of a sudden Yaya?"**

***"..You two seem pretty close."**

*As you can read, they seem too deep into their own conversation and have forgotten they even called him.*

He was about to hang up until he heard a certain detail that made his insides somersault.

***"Alright fine you got me I do like him."**

And *HALLELUJAH!*

(Legit nearly electrocuted the nearby gymnasts and other people working out in the gym with his electric powers going kinda haywire from this but yeah we're going to ignore that—)

And now here he is *frisking through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh, Solar tripped on stairs, Hali's laughing all the way, HA HA HA—!* no wait he's being too jolly wrong time of the season to sing this sorry—