Quake Encounter (DRAFT)

It's been a long time since I made a draft XDDD

EARTHQUAKE

E: Encounter

It was any other busy day for him; work piled over work. Not that Quake mind, he's certain to finish them as quick as he can. At the current moment, he's at school; having a few stacks of paperwork he was told to take care of before he leaves campus, and he obliged.

But the amount of paperwork left to finish still was... Tiring, to say the least. He could feel a headache forming soon and rubbed his temples to suppress the incoming migraine from being the student council President. Nonetheless, he continued to trudge forward and carry on with his tasks. Determined to finish whatever he can before his alarm went off, and then it was time to leave.

Dawn painted the skies when the earth elemental glanced at the window; who knows what his brothers are doing... He didn't waste any more time and took his belongings, quickly cleaning the area he previously worked on, before finally leaving the office with a grateful smile and a sigh of relief.

But as he walked through the silent empty corridors, he didn't doubt that he was the only student at campus at overdue hours. But apparently, he was wrong; by the rows upon rows of lockers, a girl stood before her own. A piece of paper in her hands as she seems to have been reading its contents.

"I'm sorry to bother." He suddenly called aloud (to which he quickly regret) and made the girl jump in fear as she turned to him. "It's late, shouldn't you have gone home?"

The girl before him looked down. "I... Had detention." She explained, and Quake couldn't help but notice how she subtly tried to avoid his eyes and hide hers. With a single glance of her puffy E/C and the crumpled paper decorated with wet droplets, he wondered to himself; what happened to her?

"I'm sorry to hear that..." He could only say with the minimal information he can understand from her situation and handed a handkerchief to her, to the girl's surprise. He doesn't know what is really happening, but if his thoughts were true, it would be heartless of him to leave her at such state. With kindness in his eyes, he offered a smile. "Would you like to walk home with me?"

The surprise in her features amplified, and Quake chuckled quietly. She tried to decline, but seeing as the possible danger that could befall the girl at the incoming forbidden hours however far her home would be, Quake insisted. And finally, she obliged...

"Right!" The earth elemental exclaimed suddenly, as they passed through the gates in the middle of their walk, to which made the girl turn to him curiously. "I haven't learned your name."

She flushed. "Y/N L/N..." She replied simply in a quiet tone. "You must be Boboiboy..."

"Earthquake." He clarified with a kind smile. "A pleasure to meet you, Y/N."

He liked to think it was destiny for him to encounter you that day.