Horror Dream Story Idea

YO I JUST HAD A SCARY DREAM QAQ

IT HONESTLY SEEMED LIKE A MOVIE AND IN THE DREAM, I WAS WATCHING NETFLIX X'D

So I was having my afternoon nap...

The plot? Was about this... Daycare? Kinda

Anyway, the main character or who I was mostly playing as was a little girl that had a name similar to Cassidy, or Cassie? Or some J, yeah.

Cass or something, doesn't have a sibling like I do (surprisingly), and she has past the shoulder length blonde hair, with blue eyes and light olive skin from I can mostly describe. She wears a sweater similar to Frisk in undertale at first, a blue sweater with magenta stripes except they're tucked in her grey pants that went past her knees, and brown shoes.

Her parents, FOR SOME REASON were MY parents (which is why I THOUGHT I was playing as her) and it's weird because, my parents have black hair and brown eyes and olive skin, they barely look like they're HER parents!

But I'll tell you another weird thing about our connection later.

But the VERY start of this dream, the reason why I THOUGHT this was a daycare; I, along with other kids seemingly my age, were going to bake cakes.

Okay I get it daycares are for babies and naturally there's a caretaker right? Yeah, there is a "caretaker", but honestly I'm not sure what the place we were stuck in is even considered, a daycare? It could be something similar to an orphanage, but ya know... I'll explain later. Back in the dream playing as Cass, I only remembered that I was stuck here living in this place because my parents "moved out" or went somewhere. And not only me, EVERY KID in the estate living with me (individually) had THEIR parents move out and gone too! Or something like that... So all of the kids in the estate with me were left in the care of a guy that practically looks like... That dracula looking guy except he had a magician hat or something, and he doesn't look young, he looks rather old and does not have fangs. He hides his body with that black cape or coat and make him look like he was thicker than a stick but thinner than a trunk of a tree... It's like in those films or something.

Anyway, we were tasked to bake cakes and there were two teams: mine and another, I think? But the way we do it, wasn't the 'natural' way. We used machines. Almost everything we used were part of a facility or something.

I had two guys in my team (rip :')) and this one who was also a blond (but brighter neon kinda shade) and surprisingly, blue eyes as well. Kinda matching mine but his was a lot more brighter that Cass' who was the girl I was playing as. He was rather round, chubby, double chin, his body shade overall could be compared to a pear and has fairer skin than Cass, and probably has freckles too. He's got a blue shirt with a print of his favourite cartoon show that reminded me of Nickelodeon, but something similar and off. He's also got lime green shorts sorta above the knee, and brown shoes.

And this guy had a name that started with 'J', so Imma call him Josh, as my mind tells me.

And I gotta tell you, Josh is adorably precious.

He's that kid that was kinda naive, clumsy, but is always doing his best and trying to understand whatever task we were given from our "caretaker", he has an optimistic vibe in him but he's also, 24/7 kinda anxious about everything. Like Gopal who was always scared in missions? Yeah, like that. But he's a bubbly klutz.

And then there was this other dude in the team... I don't remember much about him because he mostly appeared once and that was in this "game" we were playing. He's actually an African-American guy. Really dark skin, his hair tied in a low ponytail with those... Scalp braids? Yeah something like that. He actually looks much older compared to Josh and Cass. His name probably started with a 'K', so I'll go call him "Keith"