𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴢᴀʏɴ,
        ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ,ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴏᴋᴀʏ .ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴊᴜɴᴇ,ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴍʏ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ.
                   ʟᴏᴠᴇ,
                  ɢᴇᴍᴍᴀ

I sat on my bed reading the letter over again,Gemma is getting Married,I'm happy for her but I'm I ready to face him again?

"Daddy..what is this,"Hannah walked into the room.

"Aunty Gemma is getting married..baby,"I squat down to her level.

"Is it a wife or a husband daddy?"She asked.

"A husband,"I said.

"Are we going?"She asked looking at me with those gorgeous green eyes of hers.

"Do you want to go?"I asked her and she nodded cutely.

"Then we will go,My love,"I said kissing her forehead.

"Papa will be there too?"She asked.

"Yes Princess...Papa will be there too,"I said getting up.

"Yayy! I'm going to tell my friends at school..I'm going to London,"She jump excitedly.

"Yes Princess..We will leave next week,"I said as she skip out of the room hapily.

I haven't seen Harry in 3 years,The last time we met he made it pretty clear that he doesn't want to see me again,But he will be happy to see hannah again right?

That's his daughter after all,He should be happy,What if he already moved on,what if he has a new family?

Only time will tell.

"Daddy..I made this drawing look,"Hannah said as she gets on my lap.

She shows me her drawing of 3 stick figures and the blue sky in the background.

"Look..it's you daddy..and papa too and this is me,"She said pointing at the drawing.

"It's beautiful Princess,"I said and she smiles showing her dimples.

"Daddy when is uncle lou coming over..I wanna show him my drawing,"She asked.

"He is coming over tonight,"zayn said.

"He will be bring that girl right?"Hannah asked.

"who? Eleanor? That's his Girlfriend Princess,"I chuckled.

"Noo..Uncle Lou said he loves my so he can't have a girlfriend,"Hannah cross her arms.

"You ask him that when he arrives,"Zayn said.

A few Hours Later...

"Hey mate,"Louis said as he walk through the door.

"Hey Louis..where's Eleanor?"I asked.

"She's staying at her mom's house for a bit because of the pregnancy and all,"Louis explained.

"Uncle Lou,"Hannah ran up to louis and jump into his lap as Louis pull her up.

"Hey Little Princess,"Louis said kissing Hannah's cheeks.

Hannah played around the house while Louis and I had a conversation.

"Are you sure..that you're ready to face him again?"Louis asked.

"I have to..for Hannah.."Zayn said.

"Speaking about wedding..El got invited to her friends wedding too and she is so excited even I said no because she is pregnant,"Louis said.

"Come on Lou..She's only one month pregnant her due date is so far away..she can travel..you are so protective,"Zayn said.

"It's my love for her,"Louis smiles.

"I wish my relationship was like that,"Zayn look down at his hands.

"Relationship are not perfect zayn and sometimes people are not meant to be..if it meant to be then it will happen,"Louis reassured him.