𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20

Zayn's P.O.V.
I got ready and went to that coffee shop,I didn't think it was necessary to tell Gigi because she asks way to many questions.

I walk into the coffee shop and my eyes immediately landed on Harry.Weird,How did that happen?

I approached him and sat down in front of him.

"Hi,"I greeted.

"Hello Zayn,"He smiled at me.

"Are you ready to order sir?"The waitress ask as she walk up to our table.We told hsr our order and she left.

"Harry..I really needed to talk to you..I need to remember about my past and I think you can help with that."I explained.

"Zayn..What happened after the crash?"Harry asked and that's something I don't like to talk about.

My hands started shaking thinking back to it.Harry reach out and hold my hand on the table which made me feel safe.

"I was conscious for a few seconds,I remember being hurt on my head and my stomach aching so badly,Like I was about to die,I couldn't get up,I couldn't move at all..And then it all went black."Zayn explained.

"And then when I woke up on a hospital bed with no memory of who I was two years later,I found out I was in a coma and Gigi was the only person there..So I believed her without any questions,"He continued.

"What did Gigi tell you?"Harry asked.

The waitress came back with our order and place it on the table before leaving.

"She told me that we were in a long distance relationship and that I was coming to England to meet her after years..She even showed me a picture of us but we were so young in that,"Zayn said.

"She's lying zayn..How can she be your girlfriend when I am your husband,"Harry said.

"what?"I was in shocked.

"Well Ex-Husband..but we sorted things out and got back together."Harry added.

Zayn didn't say a word,He was still processing Harry's words.

"Look here's a picture as proof,"Harry showed him a picture of them and zayn raised an eyebrow.

"I can't believe this,"He said.

"I understand if you don't be-"Harry started.

"I can't believe I bottom in our relationship,"Zayn cut him off.

"what?"Harry asked no expecting that as a response.

"zaynie Baby..I can't believe this..I'm trying to remind you about your life and your problem is that you are a bottom..wow,"Harry said laughing at zayn's comment.

"Your eyes sparkle when you laugh,"Zayn said out of the blue and Harry looked at him,Zayn was admiring Harry's eyes.

"The heart remembers,"Zayn mumbled under his breath but Harry heard him since he was focusing on his lips.

"Hannah misses you,"Harry said.

"I trust you Harry..Will you help me get my life back to how it was?"Zayn asked.

"Of course Love..You wanna go home?"Harry asked.

"Yes..take me home..to my daughter,"Zayn said.

"Our daughter,"Harry corrected.

Zayn smiled at him.