𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

2 weeks later...

"Daddy will be back tomorrow?"Hannah asked.

"Yes Princess..He sais he will be home by tomorrow morning,"Harry confirmed.

"You heard that bear..my Daddy is coming home,"Hannah said jumping up and down.

They were currently at Liam's house as Hannah  really liked playing with bear and it was the only way to keep her distracted from Zayn's absence.

"Harry you could stay for dinner tonight,"Niall said.

"Yess..Please Papa..can we stay?"Hannah pouted.

"Fine..we will stay so you get more time to play,"Harry said.

Harry then walk into the kitchen where liam was making dinner and Niall was helping him.

"Babe don't do that,"Liam warned Niall who was trying to put flour on Liam's face.

But Niall being Niall didn't listen and put flour on Liam's nose and cheeks and started laughing.

"Why did I marry you?"Liam joked before he grabbed Niall's waist and put his cheeks to Niall's face so all the flour would get on his cheeks.

"You guys are adorable,"Harry complimented.

"So is you and Zayn,"Niall said.

"Well..I hope everything works out right,"Harry said.

"I'm going to set the table,"Harry added before he walk back to the living room.

"Papa..Bear and I wann watch cartoons..can you but tom and jerry?"Hannah asked giving Harry the remote.

"Of course love,"Harry turn on the TV and placed the remote on the table.

He walk to the dinning table and start setting up the table when something caught his attention.

Breaking News..The plane that was flying from New york to London Airport has crashed,The plane was supposed to reach london tomorrow morning at 8:00 am.

Harry walk to the TV and took the remote turning up the volume,Liam and Niall walk out of the kitchen and join them too.

At this moment,250 Death and about 120 severe injuries have been reported.Some passengers are missing and one pilot and two air hostesses are dead.We will keep you updated about the situation.

"Zayn.."Harry started to panic,Tears streaming down his face.

"Harry calm down..Harry..I'm sure zayn is okay,"Niall tried to comfort him.

"Can you watch Hannah..I need to go to the Airport..see if the have any information about Zayn.."Harry said worried.

"Harry no..your in shock right now it's not safe to drive,"Liam explained.

"I can't sit still knowing that zayn is out there..injured or maybe even.."Harry said.

"Papa..why are you crying? Is daddy okay?"Hannah asked tugging on Harry's shirt.

Harry knelt down to Hannah's level.

"Papa is going to look for Daddy alright and we will bring him home,"Harry said cupping Hannah's small face.

"I love you Princess."Harry said hugging Hannah.

"Bring Daddy home..Papa.."Hannah said about to cry.

"Hey don't cry..you're strong girl right..you're Daddy's strong girl..you don't cry,"Harry said as he wipe away Hannah's tears.

●●●

Yes I did that..how the story completely changed from what I have planned.
I hope you like it though I needed something dramatic.