𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

The Next Day...

zayn's P.O.V.
I woke up feeling a strong pair of arms wrapped around me and I fluttered my eyes open to be met by Harry's curly lock.

Suddenly the event from last night came flashing back to me.OMG..How could I have let this happen?
But he did fuck me good though..No no we are not going there zayn get your shit together and  get the fuck out of here.

I removed Harry's arm from around me and sat up,I tried to get up and walk but I was sore so I ended up falling which woke harry up...Great zayn..just great..

Good thing I was wearing my boxers though.
Harry got up and walk towards me.A playful smile on his face showing his dimples.

He picked me up feom the floor and put me on the bed.

"Oh Darling you still haven't changed..Trying to walk after we had such a good time last night,"Harry teased.

"Last night was nothing but a drunk mistake,"I said.

"It didn't seem to be a mistake when you were screaming my name so loud last night,"Harry said.

"Nothing is going to change what you did harry...you broke my heart 3 years ago..you let our marriage down..you know what maybe I still have feelings for you and that's the problem with me..After what you did I shouldn't even be here with you but I'm doing this for Hannah...she's the only one I have harry,"Zayn said holding back his tears.

"Just give me a second chance zayn.."Harry begged.

"So you could break my heart again? No Harry..I'm scared..scared of trusting anyone again.."Zayn said as a single tear roll down his cheek.

"I'm sorry Baby..I know what I did was wrong..I hurt you.."Harry started but gets cut off by zayn.

"You don't get it Harry..this was a mistake...Us dating..our marriage..all of it was a huge mistake,"Zayn said looking straight into Harry's eyes.

He wiped his tears away and get up from the bed as he quickly put his clothes on and got out of the room.

"Daddy why are you crying?"Hannah asked as he saw zayn sitting on the bed.

"Daddy is sad Princess,"Zayn said as he pull Hannah into a hug.

"Did Papa make you cry daddy? Did he yell at you?"Hannah asked putting his small hands on zayn's cheeks.

"No Princess.."Zayn denied.

"Don't lie daddy I saw you with papa..It's not good to lie daddy..santa won't be happy.."Hannah said.

"I'm sorry Princess..Daddy is sad..Daddy misses his friends that's all,"Zayn lied.

"Aww it's okay daddy you can call uncle Louis on the phone,"Hannah said.

"thank you Princess..I'll call him..you can go play with bear now,"Zayn smiled at her.

Hannah kissed zayn's cheek and exited the room.

Harry's P.O.V
I was sitting in my room thinking about zayn's word when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in,"I shouted still deep in thought.

"Did you hurt Daddy?"Hannah's voice brought me out of my trance.

"Hi Princess,"I smiled at her.

"I'm mad at you papa...you made daddy cry,"Hannah said looking like a mad kitten.

"I'm sorry Princess..Papa is going to fixx everything,"Harry explained.

"Daddy loves you papa and now his crying..Please tell him to stop crying,"Hannah said.

"I think you can do that Hannah..Go give daddy a big hug for me."Harry said.

"Okay..but you have to do something to make daddy happy now,"Hannah said.

"Yes Princess..Everything is going to be alright,"Harry said before Hannah left the room.