𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24

Harry took zayn to the hospital and called Trisha and Anne.Trisha and Anne came to the hospital and Liam and Niall were with them.

"Is zayn okay?"Niall asked as he enter the waiting room where we all were.

"Where are the kids?"I asked.

"We left them with Gemma,"Liam said.

"The doctors didn't say anything yet,Zayn is still unconscious."Harry said his voice shaky.

They waited for 1 hour and finally the doctor called them in.

"Zayn..how do you feel?"Harry asked rushing to zayn's side.

"Harry.."Zayn said.

"Yes babe..do you need anything?"Harry asked.

"I remember you.."Zayn said.

"You remember?"Harry asked not believing his ears.

"I remember everything..ouch..b-but my head hurts..a throbbing headache."Zayn whines.

"Get some rest,"Harry said.

"And Harry...It's a yes,"Zayn said smiling.

"What?"Harry asked confused.

"Yes..I will marry you Harry styles,"zayn said.

Harry was so happy that he pulled zayn into a tight hug and kissed him.

"welcome back zaynie,"Harry said as he pull away.

"I'm happy to be back styles,"Zayn said.

They all took turn to meet zayn and then they let him rest.Harry spent the night at the hospital and zayn was discharged the next Morning.

Hannah was so happy to finally see zayn back and that he remembered her.They had a father daughter time,They catch up on everything spend some quality time along with harry.

It cannot make up for the 3 years gap that the had but it felt like zayn was always there,It didn't feel like he missed out 3 years of Hannah's daughter's life.

Harry was a lot happier now that zayn was around,Zayn was like that missing piece of a puzzle,No matter how beautiful the whole puzzle is,that missing piece is the main focus of everyone,If you don't have that one final piece the whole puzzle is just a waste.

Zayn completed everyone's life, He was irreplaceable and everyone knew it now.