𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

One week later..

"Be nice to Papa,"Zayn said to Hannah before giving her a hug.

They were at the airport as zayn had to fly to New York today.They were talking,when they were interrupted by the intercome.

"I have to go now,"zayn said and Hannah looked sad.

"I'll miss you daddy..come back soon,"Hannah said as she was in Harry's arms.

"Yes Princess..I love you and you too Babe,"zayn said as he gives Harry a kiss.

"Bye..Have a safe flight Love,"Harry said before Zayn left to board on the plane.

Harry and Hannah went home and it already dusk.

"when  can we talk to Daddy?"Hannah asked with a sad pout.

"Tomorrow Princess,"Harry said and then it happened,Hannah began to cry,she never cries,She is always smiling and jumping around.

"Daddy has never been away from me.."She cried.

"It's okay Princess..He will be back in no time,"Harry said as he hug Hannah trying to comfort her.

"I miss him,"Hannah sobbed and Harry knew that it's going to be hard for Hannah to stay without zayn.

"Let's go to bed Princess..we'll call Daddy tomorrow,"Harry said.

Harry woke up to someone shaking him and he opened his eyes to see Hannah's face.

"Papa..papa..wake up..we need to call Daddy,"Hannah said.

"What time is it sweety?"Harry said still sleepy.

"six,"She just said.

"It's too early,"Harry said.

"Pleaseee Papa.."Hannah pout.

"Okay Princess,Let's call Daddy."Harry finally gave in.

Harry took his phone and facetime Zayn,with Hannah being impatient besides him.

"Good Morning sleepyheads,"Zayn said as he picked up.

"Daddyy,"Hannah said excitedly.

"Hello Princess..Have you been a good girl Hannah?"Zayn asked.

"oh she is a good girl she just misses you like a lot,"Harry said.

"What about you?"Zayn asked.

"I miss you too soo much,"Harry said.

"well I have to go right now but I will talk to you later..I'm trying to wrap this all up as soon as possible so I could come home."Zayn said.

"Bye We love you Daddy,"Hannah said.

"Love you both,"Zayn said before the call ended.

Harry got up and made breakfast for Him and Hannah.

"Papa..Can we go to uncle Liam's house today?"Hannah asked as she pick up a piece of kiwi from her plate.

"Sure Princess..we can go there later,"Harry said.

They spend there time watching T.V and playing tea with Hannah when it was finally time to go to Liam and Niall's place.

"Daddy doesn't braid my hair like this..it's not right,"Hannah complains.

"Sorry Princess..Daddy used to braid my hair too so I don't know how to do that,"Harry said as he keep his focus on the road.

"Yes..Daddy showed me a video.."Hannah giggles.

"what video?"Harry asked.

"Daddy was braiding you hair and you wouldn't sit still,"Hannah said Giggling.

𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖊//𝖟𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara