𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

Harry's P.O.V.

"papa papa something's wrong with Daddy,"Hannah shouted as I jumped to my feet running towards zayn's room.

He was on the floor curled up in a ball as he trembled violently,Tears streaming down his face.

"Zayn,"I said as I knelt down next to him,I was about to pick him up but he pushed my hands away.

"Don't touch me,"He said sternly.

"Zayn..You're going to be alright mate,"Liam said as he rush in the room kneeling down next to zayn putting his arms around him and not only did zayn let him but he also burried his face on Liam's shoulder and hugged him.

"Li-liam..Hannah don't have to see this.."Zayn said breathlessly.

"Gemma take her with you..Everyone out,"Liam ordered and everyone left.

There was only Liam,Zayn and Niall in the room now.

"What triggered your panic attack Zee?"Niall asked.

Zayn shaking hand pount toward the bouquet of sunflowers that I send to him.

"Liam..Can I have a word with zayn,"I asked and liam nodded.

"You better not screw up again,"Liam warned me before he left the room taking Niall along.

"Zayn get up,"Harry said but zayn stayed curl up in a ball,His arms wrapped around his knees as he looked down.

"I'm sorry,"He mumbled.

"I'm sorry..I had an emotional breakdown..Y-you didn't have to see this..I'm sorry.."Zayn apologized.

"Hey hey..it's Okay..it's not your fault zayn...It's mine..I put you through all this.."Harry said apologetically.

"It's just that..the memories always do this to me..and Hannah she didn't have to see this..She would think I'm weak..I'm so pathetic Harry..still hanging on to those memories when you've already moved on.."Zayn said.

"No no zayn..I did this to you..I broke you..You loved me soo much and I ruined everything."Harry explained.

"We are adults now Harry..we need to make things right for Hannah..so can we atleast be friends?"Zayn asked.

"Thank you for giving a second chance to atleast make things right with Hannah,"Harry said.

"Were you tired of me Harry..If so you could've just said it and I would've left you alone.."Zayn said.

"No zayn I was stupid..we were young and one thing I have to clear is that I did kiss kendall but it never went further than that,"Harry explained.

"But I saw.."Zayn started.

"Zayn..It's all on me I should told you that kendall was my ex..She started manipulating me and since you were working overtime till late at night she would try to get close to me..I really missed you..I felt like we were growing apart and the night when we fought and you didn't come back home..I got drunk and she was there...She kissed me and you were the
only in my mind..Being drunk I thought it was you so I kissed back."Harry explained.