𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

"No you have Papa too..he loves you so much,"Hannah said.

"How do you know that?"I asked.

"I asked him and he said yes..I asked do you love daddy and he said yes yes.."Hannah Rambles.

"Okay that's enough Angel.."Harry interrupted her.

"But I haven't finished Papa...see I told you daddy..Papa loves you.."Hannah smiled innocently.

"Daddy..who is this women..is she your friend?"Hannah asked.

"No she's not..She's Papa's friend,"zayn said.

"Are you trying to steal my Papa?"Hannah asked kendall looking like a mad kitten.

"Hannah..behave..that's not how you talk to your elders,"Harry scold her.

"Harry..you have no right to scold her,"Zayn said not pleased that Harry just spoke to his princess in that tone.

"she's my daughter Too zayn..I'm allow to discipline her,"Harry said.

"Now she's your daughter..you didn't think about that when you ruined our marriage,"zayn stormed out of the room.

"Harry..I didn't invite him here for you to fight so please atleast be civil with each other,"Gemma said.

"I'm the one to be blame here?"Harry was annoyed.

"You are both to be blame Harry.."Gemma said.

"Harry..don't you want your family back?"Gemma asked.

"It ended for a reason Gem...It was never meant to be,"Harry looked down at the floor.

"you guys were young and naive..maybe it can work this time."Gemma explained.

"Excuse me but Harry and I are dating so you better stop trying to push him back to his Ex,"kendall interrupted they forgot that he was even there.

"Kendall we talked about this..we are not together,"Harry sounded annoyed.

"You want Hannah back right..so we gotta do this".Kendall said.

Zayn went back to his room and spend some time with his daughter.

"Zayn zayn zayn..We are going down to the beach you wanna join?"Gemma said excitedly as she entered the room.

"Gem you know I can't swim.."Zayn said.

"Come on zayynn..I wanna spend some time with Hannah and I know you won't leave her alone,"Gemma tried to convince zayn and he finally gave it.

He changed and they went to the beach.Hannah was playing in the sand and zayn was on the beach chair keeping an eye over her.

He saw Harry approaching hannah and he was looking hot,zayn analysed him,The tattoos scattered on his body,Some matching tattoos that they have.

"Daddy come join us..we will build a castle,"Hannah shout to zayn.

zayn got up from the chair and walked towards them.

"Daddy..when are you and Papa getting married?"Hannah asked.

"We are not getting married Honey,"Zayn said.

"But whyy..I want Papa to stay with us too,"she pouts.

"Papa wants to marry someone else,"Zayn said briefly making eye contact with harry.

"But papa...Daddy loves you.."Hannah pout.

"Did Daddy tell you that?"Harry asked.

"Yes he did..He told me everyday that he missed you,"Hannah rambles.

"Princess you wanna go into the water?"Zayn interrupt.

"But Daddy you can't swim,"Hannah said.

"I'll take you,"Gemma said walking toward us.

Gemma grabbed Hannah's hand and they went into the water.It was only zayn and harry now which was really arkward.

"Can you watch over Hannah for me?...I'm heading back to the hotel."Zayn asked harry.

"Are you Okay?" Harry looked concerned.

"Yeah..I'm just tired,"Zayn said and harry nodded understandably.

Harry watch as zayn make his way back to the hotel.