𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23

Harry's P.O.V
I'm so nervous,I got ready and was waiting for xayn to finish getting ready I told him we were going out for dinner but really I was going to propose.

"Papa can you stop pacing around so much..it's going to be fine,"Hannah said.

"I'm still nervous Princess,"Harry said.

"Papa..it's not uour first time..and it Daddy..so relax,"Hannah said in a duh tone,This girl talks more than her age sometimes.

"It's a proposal Princess it's nerve wrecking whether its the first time or second time,"Harry said.

"Papa..you got this,"Hannah reassured.

"Thank you Princess,"Harry said kissing her cheek.

Harry left the room and went to see if zayn was ready.They left for the shard.

Zayn was talking through the whole car drive and it calmed me down a little.

we finally arrived there and I put a blindfold over zayn's eyes.

"where are you taking me?"Zayn asked impatient to know the answer.

"It's a surprise,"I tell him as we step into the elevator.

"I can tell we are in an elevator,"He said.

"wow you're soo intelligent zee,"Harry said.

"That I am,"He smiled.

The elevator finally open and we stepped out.

"Can I take it off now?"He asked.

"Impatient, Aren't we?"I said kissing his cheek.

I bring him to the center of the room and got on my knees in front of him.

"You can take it off now,"I tell him.

He took off the blindfold and looked around him in surprised before he look down at me and gasped.

"Zayn my golden sunflower, I have been waiting for a long time for this moment since the day I fell in love with you the only thing that I wanted was for us to be together forever and yes I know I screwed up but it's all about new beginnings now..zayn Javadd Malik..will you marry me?"Harry confessed.

Zayn was in tears,He was silent for a moment contemplating what to say and as he was about to give harry his answer..He fainted.

But Harry reach out and grabbed him before he could hit the floor.