Why is it always me

~~~~~~ this book is dedicated to @QuirklessDeku123,@Official_Kirishima,@Nigdora, @fucking_grenade1,@BloodyToxic707,  and my other followers. You guys support me a lot. Now let's get on with the story~~~~~~~

Midoriya POV (in his dream)

I saw a fair lady that looked like my mom with me as a child. I saw her in a car accident. 

"Why did you let me die Izuku"

  "I-I'm s-s-s-sor-ry"

Then I was getting beat up by dad. "You let your mother die and not helped her u mistake."

"U should die u useless Deku" I heard from Kacchan. 

Useless

Waste of space and time

Mistake

Take a swan dive of a roof

Deku

Villain

I jolt out of bed trying to breathe. I saw it was 4:30 A.M. I got up and got ready before father got up. I got up brushed my teeth, took and bath and put my uniform. I went back in the bathroom and took my razor. I rolled up my sleeves.

Cut

Cut

Cut 

Cut

I was cutting until I had 48. I started felling dizzy I quickly washed the cuts and bandage them. I quickly head to U.A. By the time I got to my class it was 5:00. I went in the classroom. 2 hour later Aizawa came in. "Why are you early Midoriya." I asked in his tired monotone voice. "I just came early to not be late. He just shrugged his shoulders and went into his sleeping bag. 1 hour later students started flooding in. Mr. Aizawa's lesson started and I started to zone out.

No one loves you

I know

They just pity you.

Why wouldn't they for someone like me

They just think your useless

Yeah, I'm just a useless person who doesn't deserve to live.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~after school~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was going home when I saw something that broke me. My boyfriend Todoroki and my friend Momo were kissing. I just started crying saying "why Todoroki". He just answered "why would I love a useless freak like you". And then went back to kissing Momo.Those words broke me mentally and physically. The person that I thought I had that loved me doesn't even have love for me. 

'Take a swan dive of a roof'

The voice said. For once I thought I should listen to the voice. I went to the tallest building in the city to jump of. It was 11:50. I started to take my razor and started to make more cuts. At first is stung with the cold air hitting the wound but then pain turned into pleasure.

I was at the edge when I heard something

"Midoriya what are you doing".