The fight............

Kirishima's POV 

Oh how I'm gonna kill that bastard. I looked at my phone at the time it was 7:00 p.m. I call my mom and said to her , "mom I'm gonna stay at my boyfriends house he need support right now". She was okay with me staying with Izuku. It took a while for Izuku to sleep but in the end I couldn't blame him he was traumatized after what happened. I got up slowly and went to Sensei. But i saw both Aizawa-Sensei and Yamada-Sensei. I went to them and in a quiet voice but loud enough to hear. "Aizawa-Sensei May I talk to you". "Okay Kirishima but please call me Aizawa we're not on school grounds". "Okay Aizawa but Izuku told that Monoma raped and bullies him. Right now Izuku wants me to stay for support and is traumatized." 

Aizawa POV

Oh hell no. As soon as I heard that Monoma raped my fucking son I felt like beating the shit out of that bastard. But kept it. "Kirishima you can stay and be with Izuku if he needs help". I saw Hizashi behind me shocked. I feel to the floor crying. "I'm a horrible parent. If I new Izuku was going through this he wouldn't be in pain." I felt three pairs of arms rap around me. It was Eri, Zashi, and Toshi. "Daddy no cry" Eri say. "Dad your not a bad parent. But it that son of a bitch." "Sho it's not your fault." He lifted my head up and kissed my forehead. "I think we should tell Vlad king and Nezu about this." I nod my head and grab my phone. "Yes Eraser". "Vlad we need to expel Monoma". "Why? What happened?" "Monoma he explained r-r-raped my son Izuku." "Okay I will tell Nezu".

3rd POV 

(FYI Eri just saw Aizawa break down and cry while the other know what happened)

Everyone was stressed that night so Izuku, Kirishima, Aizawa and Hizashi stayed to help Izuku. They went to the hospital to make sure he got stitches on his cuts. After they went home Kirishima left to go home and the Yama-zawa family were helping Izuku get over what happened. After they came home they asked him "how did you get bruised and why did you cut? He was in tears saying it. "Monoma kept hurting me and he said if I told anyone my life will be hell". Shinso hugged Izuku saying "please tell us if anything or anyone is bothering you. You mean a lot to me." Izuku nodded and headed to his room and lauded down on his bed. Soon Eri came to Izuku and started to hug him. "Big brother are you okay". "I'm fine Eri he said with the smile." Thats when Eri had and idea. "Brother can you do cute animal". He turned into a green cat. Eri started to pet me which felt so good. A few minutes later I felt something on my back. It was Eri sleeping. Izuku turned back and put a blanket on the sleeping girl. I went downstairs to see everyone sleeping. 

Izuku POV

I saw everyone sleeping on the couch. I took my keys and went in a walk. When I saw my former bullies. They pushed me into a small alley. They started to use their quirks but I use my quirk back. I use eraser, speed, and hardening. But then a police officer came and broke it up. My bullies made it convincing enough to make it look like I did it. Dad, and pops came but they were not happy. I started to scratch my wrist really hard to made them bleed. "Stop scratching your wrist". Dad said in a very strict voice. We get home and we were in the living room. "I'm sorry" I mumble. "You should be" Papa said. "Why the hell did you use your quirk on those poor kids". "They were my fucking bullies and they started it. I was trying to defend my self and you say it my fault." I said raising my voice "They could have got hurt" he said the same volume. "But they fucking didn't. I said raising my voice at it highest. Then something happened that I would expect for both my papa and dad to do. They slapped me so hard that it triggered memories. 

"You are the best son ever" 'father' said 

                                                                                                             " Why don't you die you useless mistake"

"I love Babe." Todoroki said

                                                                                                            "Who would love a useless freak like you" 

"We will never hurt you" papa and dad said

                                                                                                                                                                  They slapped me

Tears started to form and I ran out of the house. I went to Kirishima's house cause he loves me, right.

Your a burden to your so call family and anyone you are with. What makes you think he loves you he just pity's you cause he feel bad. Todoroki did the right thing. He will eventually show his true selfless

Nononono the voice. I didn't listen to voice and to Kirishima's house. I knocked on the door. He opens the door to see me crying.

Hewow. Pwease tell me songs I can listen to. I need more inspiration. To write this book. And should I add Shigaraki and Touya/Dabi turning good.

Have an awesome day

Go Beyond Plus Ultra

Author-Chan out