Alive or Dead

Previously

"Izuku Aizawa". The whole class was confused. But I just say "how is he".

Present time

3rd POV 

"So he's okay. But he is not awake yet. But you can.......... They all ran quickly and sat on the chair outside the room with their were nurses. Shinso was mentally unstable. Kaminari and the rest of the BakuSquad was trying to calm him down. Kirishima was trying to calm down Shinso but was crying on the inside. Uraraka was crying on Tsuyu. Aizawa was trying to calm both Mic and Eri down. Momo was crying in Todoroki. And Tokoyami hung his head low. (So I am not going to add the rest of the class since they are not important).

The nurse came out saying. "He is currently you may go see him". So they all went in. 

Izuku POV 

Am I dead. I start to see light. No I want to die not survive. I wake up to see my family and half of class 1-A. My breathing suddenly went faster. My lungs start to get tight. My heart beat gets faster. I hear beeps get faster. I felt someone's arms rap around me. I see Eri crying. "Please brother don't die. I don't want to lose you guys again". Saying that made me calm down. After I calmed down I get up and hug Eri. Doing so she started crying harder.

"Brother don't die and leave me" she said in a more like whisper enough for me to hear.

"Okay Eri I won't". I say in a loving voice. I get her of the bed to hear dad to say "why did you try to kill you're self. 

"So when we were at school I was going to your class room so I can stay with you. But I heard you and papa say you were going to disown me. I couldn't take it so I cried and Locked myself in  the bathroom stall. After I got home I started to cut in my skin. Then my voices came back telling me to cut again. I ended up having nightmares you bringing me back to bitch I call father. I started to cry myself to sleep. So then I decided to kill me self since I am not wanted."

Everyone was shocked. I felt a lot of arms around me. Everyone was hugging me even Kacchan. 

"Izu we would never disown you or give you back to the mother fucker" Papa said. After everyone let go. Toshi just hugged me while crying. "No don't leave me. You're my only brother left." I rubbed his back saying. "I'm not going to leave you this time".

"Midoriya- I mean Aizawa can I talk to you alone." Both Yaoyorozu and Todoroki said. I tell the rest go. And ask what's wrong.

"Midoriya I am so sorry I didn't mean to take Todoroki away from you." Momo said on urge of crying.

"I am also sorry I didn't mean to break you". Todoroki said in shame.

I sighed. "I forgive you guys and we can be friend again." They smiled and went out. Uraraka, Tsuyu and Iida. Came in and said "are you okay". "I think I am going to be fine. I just need to find away to stop thinking you hate me". 

"*ribbit* what do I call you. Since Mr. Aizawa is your dad. *ribbit*". Tsuyu said

"What about call me Izuku".

Kirishima came in and leaped on to me. "Don't leave me. I would kill myself to be with you. Your my boyfriend". Damn he is emotional.  

"Please don't cry it makes me want to cry. I thought you only pity me".

"Izu I would never leave you or just be with in pity. I love till you the end of the world."

 He then kissed me. At first I was shocked out soon I melted into the kiss.

Hewwo guys. This is a whole lot of  crap. I think this is bad. Please to be scared to point out mistakes. I will take out open suggestions. 

Who wants me to do smut. If  you do type yes in the comments. I also right this book because to vent with all the stress.

Special shoutout to:

@Nigdora  (Please help she need's support)

@QuirklessDeku123

@0-0_im_dead

@BloodyToxic707

Bye~~

Go Plus Ultra